chapter 38

Now he was acted like a beast ,he loaded his organs in her .she was so tired .he fliped her and hugged her close to him. Both are breathing hard.

Saathvik pecked her forehead and she hugged him close to her chest caressing his hair .

Sa; ma weight ahh iruku mahh vena na unpakkathule paduthukure .

Smv; ayyo na indha weight thanguvenu unaku epdi soldradhu .

S; adhella onnu ille .ipdiye thungu .I know you need this .

Both kissed one last time drifted to sleep.....

Here saradha house.ishika was waiting for rakesh call .she was not eating neatly .she was checking her phone time to time . saradha watching her antics .

Sar; ippo ni edhuku andha phone moonjaye pakure .sapdama

I; onnulle ma . office call kaaga waiting

Sar; rakesh dha hospital le irukan . office le enne vele Iruka podhu .

Imv; avan anga irukardhu dha en problem .

I; mii enne ni ipdi iruke.boss office varlena pa dha Ella velayu pakanu adha call kaaga wait pandre .ni enne summa kelvi kekama iren pleachhh .

Sar; sari adhu vandha pesuve ippo sapdu .

I; miii ...she whined

Sar; va amma unaku ooti vidre

She feed her food and gave water to drink .she took her phone and left to her room kissing her mother cheeks .

I; byee sara .gud nyt .

M; enne marandhuta partner

I; eeee chorry meenu kutty .gud nyt .love you .

M; adha solla vendiyavanuku sollu enaku ille but love you too .gud nyt.

I; paatiiiii ...po na poren

She locked her room and lyed on bed .she waited for his call but he didn't called her .

I; enda enaku call panle .Ava kuda irundha enaku oru gudnyt solla kude time illaya .oru msg kude ille .iruku iru nalaiki mottham vekkire kacheri .mavane life le marakamate .

In hospital...

Priya came changing her dress and sat on bed with the help of nurse .

Pri; hmm sollu rake life epdi podhu and ishu kude love epdi iruku.

R; hmm life nalla dha poitu irunduchu ni entry kudukadha varaiku .ippo edho podhu .

Pri; en rake ipdiye pesure adha sorry sollitele ini apdi Panna matenu

R; sollidha iruke innu edhuvu panlaye .

Pri; poda enne ni konjam kude nambale .

R; sari sari moonja maathu sari tablets potu rest eduva .

She took tablets and talked with him sometime and drifted to sleep with the effect of medicine.

Rakesh took his phone and msg Ishika that he was busy but here Ishika in her room slept with tired.

Rakesh called someone and gave a number to trace and check this number.

After that he lyed on couch and slept .

Next day morning...

The beautiful couples woke up  freshly . Their bond going to get strong day by day .

Sa; good morning laddeyy

S; good morning saa....

She stopped .