chapter 20

Heyyy 20th chappy ku vantooo 🥳🥳🥳🥳...

Let's get into the story;

R; unnala enne pudinga mudimo panniko po diiii ...

Rakesh left the place ...

Pr; enkittaye saval vidraya pakuren da neeya ille naana nu ...

Meanwhile sandhya house ...

Sa; eiii enne vidri na steady ahh dhe iruke .unaku punishment kudukama Tunga mate nanu

S; neenga steady ahh dha irukinga .aana Moola dha kolamabi poitu iruku pesama padunga.unga punishment appro pathukala

Sa; adhella mudiyadhu kalaile enne epdi avamana paduthuna adhuku pali vanga venama

S; na enne avamana paduthune ...

Sa; onnu teriyadha mari nadikadha kalli ..he pushed her cheeks ...

S; ohhh andha morning makeup pathi soldringla ...🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sa; cheyy evulo avamana and asingama pochu teriyuma .yaarala Ella unnala unne summa vidamate di adhuku pali vangiye teeruve 😤😏

S; apdi enne pali vanga poringa ...

Sa; enne Vida ni aruvama iruka pole 🧐🤨

S; bhaa... Illaye apdila illaye casual ahh dha kete 😌

Sa; adhu enne na ..sari un makeup things kudu .enaku venu

S; adhu edhuku ungaluku

Sa; vaaya muditu kudu dii nasa nasa nu kelvi ketutu appro en mood marida podhu appro edagudama pannida pore ...

S; ayyayoo irunga kondu vare.haa indanga....

She gave it to him .she was curious to know what he is came up with....

Saathvik took that lipstick and applied on his lips 🧐😂😂😂😂

S; ayyayoo ennenga pandringa adhu neenga podradhu ille

Sa; eiii konja neram summa irudiii .enaku teriyu

He took kajal on his fingers on both hands .

S; achoo enga loosu aitingla enne pandringa .kaila maiyya iruku.

He took lubber band...and he took wanted things for now ....

He drag her towards him and she gasped and saw him

S; ennenga pandringa

Sa; ni mrng enaku enne panniyo adha ...

S; 😳😳😳 nooo venanga na edho vilayatu thanama pannite pleasee ngaa ...

Sa; adhella mudiyadhu ni vilayatuku pannadha ippo na vilayada pandre vaadiii ....

He crashed his lips on her and bite her lower lips and nibbled her upper lips .heat was aroused by them .he took his hands and demanded her to open her eyes .

She can't even open her eyes because of his intense kiss .

S; I said open your eyes ....

She slowly opened her eyes and saw his orbs.....he took his fingers on either sides and applied a eyeliner .

He lastly bite her lower lips and leave her .now both are panting ...

Again he went down and tried to kiss her clothed breast.she hold his face and he looked at her..

S; enne pandringa ...

Sa; ni enne Panna kalaile ....

S; adhu ...bha.... Na lipstick mark dha pote 😅😅

Sa; enne namba soldriya 🤨...

S; adhilla ...bhaaa

Sa; sattha neram summa irudiii .en velaye paka vidu ..

He took her bridal style and place her on bed and hover on her.she flushed seeing his naughty husband ...

Again he kissed her lips her hands automatically went to his hair and gripped and deepened the kiss.he pinched her waist and entered into her mouth and devouring her soft and smooth lips.

Both want oxygen so both leave each other breathed ..he kissed her neck and bite leaving hickey. She moaned .he got that her sweet spot.

He bend down looking into her eyes and kissed her clothed cleavage. And he slightly pushed her saree and kissed her waist and nuzzled more into her.she gripped his shoulder and moaned in pleasure.

He came above to her face and kissed her forehead, eyes cheeks and chin.he went to her ears and sucked and licked her ears .

Sa; romba soft ahh iruke dii ... control Panna mudile

She blushed and hide her face in his chest and hugged him tightly pecked his cheeks and forehead. He pressed himself into her hardly...she moaned out loud ....

S; ennengaaa ....

Sa; konja neram ipdiye iru dii please.....

S; hmmm ....

Both felt current passing through their body.he nuzzled into her neck hiding his face .she hugged him tightly and securely.

S; ennengaa ...

Sa; hmmm

S; ipdiye va Tunga pore

Sa; enn.... weight ahh irukena...

S; adhella onnu ille ...neenga padunga..

He pressed her clothed bosoms and she hissed first and moaned ...he took his hands when she hissed ....

She know what he thought so she assured him hugging and forehead kiss.

Sa; sorry diii ..enne la mudile ennamo pannudhu na pore enne vidu ...

S; engayu pogavena ..enkudave irunga .

Sa; ille na kai kala vechitu summa Iruka mate unne hurt panniduve adha please .....

S; na unga pondatinga ungaluku illadha urimaya.neenga edhu pannalu na manasara dha accept pannipe.so neenga kavala padama padunga .

He kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly and slept on her embrace .in night  they changed their position in sleep  and also he pressed himself on her hard .she hugged him tightly feelings his needy 😂😂... She was now top on him .her saree fully moved aside and now her bare waist on his clothed vest stomach.her clothed breast now pressed now hard on him making him go crazy 🙈🙈.

He rubbed her back and she hugged him tightly.he sensually touching her like feathery touches.his fingers ran through her shoulder to wrist.she shivered and cluted his hairs. He slowly entered his hands in blouse on her back.she can't take anymore so she kissed his lips biting his lower lips.he also responded back equally.she slowly left his and breathing heavily but her chest going up and down making him more worse....

S; enn..ennengaa ...

Sa; hmm ....

S; enne pandringa ...summa irunga enaku enamo pannudhu

Sa; enaku adha Vida ennanamo pannudhu di pleasee na ipdi yaachu irundhutu porene .nama life ehh adhu oru flow le pogatu ana ennala unmele kai vekkama Iruka mudile dii ...sorry unne uncomfortable ahh feel Panna vechi irundha ...

He tried to took off his hands and got up .she hold his hands and put it on her back.

S; enne patha uncomfortable ahh Iruka mari teriyudha..enda ipdi mada sambraniya iruke ...indha chinna romance le onnu aidadhu enaku kk dha ni onnu nallavan marila Iruka vena 😏

He smiled and kissed her forehead and hugged her tightly feelings her  body  on him and both drifted to sleep in eachother embrace.......💜

Kadhal malarum 🌺🌼

Rakesh and Ishika scenes venuma ..bcs they are also main characters and cupid for the couples .

Pudichi Iruku nu namburen ....

Unga comment sollitu ponga ....

Next update le meet panlam readerseyy 🤗