Lord Alphonso Burgundy

Lord Alphonso Burgundy is the Duke of Burgundy and he is a direct descendant of Huge Capet who is the father of King Robert II of France and the nephew of Otto I, Holy Roman Emperor; Henry I, Duke of Bavaria; Bruno The Great and Gerberga of Saxony, Queen of France the wife of King Louis IV of France and King Robert II had a son name Prince Robert I of Burgundy who had a son named Prince Henry of Burgundy and he had a son named Hugh II, Duke of Burgundy and he had a son named Hugh III, Duke of Burgundy and he had a son named Odo III, Duke of Burgundy who had a son named Hugh IV, Duke of Burgundy and he had a son named Robert II, Duke of Burgundy and he had two sons Hugh V, Duke of Burgundy and Odo IV, Duke of Burgundy and Odo IV had a son named Philip I, Duke of Burgundy and he left no issue, but King Robert II had a third son, Prince Henry of Burgundy who was the father of Prince Robert I , Duke of Burgundy and the father of Henry, Count of Portugal who had a son named Alphonso I of Portugal who was the father of Sancho I of Portugal who had a son named Alphonso II of Portugal who had Alfonso III of Portugal who had a son named Martim Alfonso Chichorro and he was a direct descendant of Charles The Bold , Duke of Burgundy and Isabella of Bourbon and through their daughter, Mary of Burgundy and her husband,Maximilian Habsburg and their son, Phillip The Handsome who married Juana of Castile the second daughter of Isabella of Castile and Ferdinand II of Aragon and their son, Ferdinand I, Holy Roman Emperor and his son, Maximilian II, Holy Roman Emperor.

Lord Alphonso Burgundy was a direct descendant of many Kings of France and through their marriages he was related to King Henry II of England and Queen Eleanor of Aquitaine who was the sister of King John of England.

Lord Alphonso Burgundy himself was armored by Lady Beatrice Bourbon, the daughter of Lord Robert Bourbon who was the younger brother of Lord Louis Bourbon who was married to Lady Philadelphia Essex Carey, sister of Lord Richard William Carey , Duke of Bedford Territory.

Lady Beatrice Bourbon is the eldest niece of Lord Louis Bourbon and she was considered very beautiful and she caught the eye of Lord Alphonso Bourbon. She was born in 2280 the same year that Lord Anthony Christopher Howard was born and Lord Alphonso Bourbon was born in 2278 two years before Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory.

Lady Beatrice Bourbon was also placed in line as a possible match with Lord Anthony Christopher as she was born in June of 2280 shortly after Lord Anthony Christopher Howard was and ideally it would make a good match as they were only remotely related through King Robert II of France.

So now, Lord Andrew Charles Howard to consider a stream of young women for his eldest son, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard.