Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory

Lord Richard William Carey, at the age of 20 years old becomes Duke of Bedford Territory upon the death of his grandfather, Lord George Frederick Carey.

Lord Richard William Carey is the great-great-grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard, 2nd Duke of Norfolk through his daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard who married Lord William Carey, third Duke of Bedford Territory.

Lady Sophia Charlotte marriage to Lord William Carey was a love match which was technically not allowed with aristocrats but with her mother, Lady Jeanette Virginia and her three brothers with their swords drawn and when Lord Frederick William II and Lord Charles Andrew threatened to cut their father into collops if he didn't allow the marriage to take place.

Lord Frederick William Howard gave into the marriage and on June 21, 2207 he walks his daughter up the aisle in the chapel of Norfolk Estate and at the door are Lord Frederick William II and Lord Andrew Charles and at the altar is Lord Charles Andrew with his sword drawn and he watches his father place his sisters hand into Lord William Carey's hand and he walks back to the pew and joins Lady Jeanette Virgnia.

Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory had already suffered the heartbreak and heartache of rejection and he never thought he would find love again until May of 2274 when a young woman named Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell on the arm of his good friend, Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley walked out of the USS Republic.

At the same time, Lord Richard William Carey's first cousin twice removed, Lord Andrew Charles Howard was looking at the same woman and Lord Andrew Charles would do anything to get what he wanted at any cost.

When Lt Kevin Thomas Riley introduced Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell to Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR standing by his side were his son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard and his first cousin twice removed, Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory and both were 24 years old.

Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell gave Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR a sweeping curtsy and he helps her to rise to her feet and Lord Andrew Charles nudges his father and Lord Charles Andrew JR tells Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell "May I present my youngest son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard and my first cousin twice removed, Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory."

Karissa Elizabeth Ann just smiles and she tells them "It is nice to meet you." and Lord Richard William asks " What territory will you reside in Mademoiselle Karissa?"

"I will be living at Madame's Boarding House." Karissa answers "

Lord Richard William Carey smiles, " You will be living in my territory. Welcome to Bedford Territory." Lord Richard William Carey tells her.

"Well, thank you, Lord Carey." Karissa answers .

"Please call me Lord Richard William." Lord Richard William asks.

"As you wish, Lord Richard William." Karissa tells him.

Both Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lord Richard William Carey have their eyes on Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell.