The Search For A Bride For Lord Anthony Christopher Howard

Aristocrats start looking for their children's future bride or groom at an early age and Lord Andrew Charles was no exception to the rule and he starts to look for his eldest son, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard's bride in 2291, when his son turns 11 year old and the perfect match must be no more than two years younger than he is.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard is Duke of Lancaster Territory and he is the eldest son and Lord Andrew Charles wants to make a good match for his eldest son but Lady Karissa insists it must be based on mutual desire and love for each other or no marriage.

Lady Karissa looks at Lord Andrew Charles " Our son will marry as your own father allowed you to do. Will you deny your own son something that your father gave you the right to do." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Listen here. Our son has to marry and I will make sure it is a love match and they will court each other when she turns 15 years old and he is 17 years old." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

"There are a number of worthy young ladies who are only two years younger than he is, one is Lady Mary Henrietta Grey. She is the second daughter of Lord Edmund Grey, Duke of Suffolk Territory." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"Lady Mary Grey is the second daughter, and he needs to marry the eldest daughter, closest to his age." Lady Karissa tells him.

"There is Lady Dorothea Ann Hastings." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

"She is only a Baron's daughter. Surely you can do better than our oldest son?" Lady Karissa asks.

"Lady Susan Spencer-Churchill is the sister of the Present Duke of Marlborough Territory." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

"Oh! The younger sister of The Duke of Marlborough doesn't have a daughter?" Lady Karissa asks.

"I am not sure, Karissa." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"My nephew Lord David Frederick Stafford has a daughter, Lady Lady Arabella Stafford." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

"She is my youngest sister's granddaughter." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

"What doesn't she have an older sister?" Lady Karissa asks.

"No, she has an older brother." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"I am sorry but I don't care for any of them." Lady Karissa tells him " Keep looking."

In Lennox Territory, Lord Andrew Charles' maternal first cousin is Duke of Lennox Territory.

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart is Duke of Lennox Territory and he is Lady Patricia Eugenie Howard nee Stuart nephew and he has a daughter, Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart who is 2 years and 1 month younger than Lord Anthony Christopher Howard is.

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart married Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg, the daughter of Lord Ferinand Habsburg and Lady Carissa De Sousa in 2279 and Lady Alexandrina Charlene was born one month after Lady Caroline Matilda to Lady Karissa and Lord Richard William Carey in Lennox Castle.

Also in Lennox Territory, Lady Philadelphia Essex Carey the little sister of Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory has a daughter, Lady

Marie Clémentine Léopoldine Caroline Clotilde Bourbon as she had married Lord Peter Bourbon and there was Lord Francis Valois who had a daughter name Isabella of Valois and there was Lord Maximilian Habsburg who had a daughter name Lady Catherine Michaela Habsburg and she was a second cousin of Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart through her mother, Lady Josephine Isabella's father's brother.