The Great-Great-Grandparents

Lord William Phillip Carey is the eldest child and only son of Lord Phillip Carey and Lady Anne Devereux and he was born in 2185 and his sister, Lady Philadelphia Essex was born in 2190, the very same year that Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard was born to Lord Frederick William Howard and Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort and Lord William was born the same year that Lord Charles Andrew Howard was born.

At the same time in 2190, Lord Edward Albert Charles Spencer-Churchill and his wife, Lady Beatrix Craven had Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill.

All three young women grew up together and it was through Lady Sophia Charlotte that how her older brother, Lord Charles Andrew Howard met and married Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill and it was through Lady Philadelphia Essex Carey that Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard met and married her older brother, Lord William Phillip Carey.

Lord William Carey marries Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard in 2207 and she gives birth to Lord George Frederick Carey in 2209 and Lord Charles Andrew Howard marries Lady Alexandra Elizabeth Churchill in 2208 and she gives birth to Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior in 2209.

Lady Philadelphia Essex Carey married Lord Thomas Stanhope and they had a son, Lord Michael Stanhope and a daughter, Lady Bridget Stanhope.

Lord Michael Stanhope is the grandfather of Lady Victoria Charlotte Stanhope who married Lord Charles Andrew Howard III in 2251.

Lord William Phillip Carey and Lady Sophia Charlotte become Duke and Duchess of Bedford Territory in 2210 one year after their son, Lord George Frederick Carey is born.

Lord William Phillip Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory is not like his brother in law, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and he allows his son, Lord George to marry for love and he chooses as his bride, Lady Henrietta Ann Bourbon, the granddaughter of Lord Robert Bourbon and they marry in 2228, and in 2230 their son, Lord Robert Frederick Carey is born and in 2235, Lady Georgette Henrietta Carey is born.