Peace Comes To Beltane Manor

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard hears the news that she has a new little brother named Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey, Duke of Langley Territory and she hears the news from her second cousin, Lord Richard Edward Howard III

"Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane. You have a new little brother, Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey, Duke of Langley Territory." Lord Richard Edward Howard III tells her.

"Our third cousin once removed, Lord Richard William Carey is delighted with the birth of our third cousin, Lord Benjamin Lawrence, Duke of Langley, but who is really excited is Lord Anthony Christopher and Lord Albert Edward Howard, your two brothers. " Lord Richard Edward Howard III states.

"How is my mother, Lord Richard Edward III?" Lady Elizabeth asks.

"Your mother is well, Lady Elizabeth and do you really think that your father and our third cousin once removed would let anything happen to her?" Lord Richard Edward III asks.

"Lady Samhain is delighted and Lady Caroline Matilda is really happy over the birth of her brother, Lord Benjamin Lawence." Lord Richard Edward III tells her.

"Lady Elizabeth. Our future is entwined with each other's and we are expected to marry each other one day and carry on what our great-great-great-grandfather started." Lord Richard Edward III tells her.

"Please, Lady Elizabeth. Humble yourself and apologize to Lady Anastasia Christina and your father for calling her those vile names. She is as much a Howard as we are." Lord Richard Edward III explains.

Lady Elizabeth looks at Lord Richard Edward III and she tells him " Lord Richard Edward III. I know that Lady Anastasia Christina is my sister as is Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey."

"Lady Elizabeth. You are as destructive as our great-great-grandfather and great-grandfather and you don't want to follow in their footsteps." Lord Richard Edward III tells her.

""I detest our great-great-grandfather for not placing our great-aunt in line of succession for this Dukedom and she was passed over just because she was a girl." Lady Elizabeth states.

"All the better for you to apologize to your mother and father and Lord Richard William Carey for calling Lady Anastasia Christina what you did and make sure you apologize to Lady Theresa Charlotte Hardwick." Lord Richard Edward III asks.

Lady Elizabeth asks if she may visit Beltane Manor along with Lord Richard Edward Howard III to see her new little brother and Lady Karissa grants her request and with Lord Richard Edward III in the Howard carriage to Beltane Manor from Norfolk Estate.

Waiting outside is Lady Karissa, Lord Andrew Charles, Lord Richard William Carey when the Howard carriage pulls up in the driveway and with Lord Richard Edward III escorting Lady Elizabeth.

They walk up to Lord Andrew Charles, Lord Richard William, Duke of Bedford Territory and Lady Karissa and she curtsy and Lord Richard Edward III and Lady Elizabeth tell her father, mother, and Lord Richard William " I am sorry how I acted father, mother, and cousin, Lord Richard William. I want to apologize to Lady Anastasia Christina and Lady