A Son for Lord Richard William Carey

Lord Richard William Carey and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard are expecting their second child together in September of 2289, and their child is expected around the same time that Lady Karissa had Lord Albert Edward Howard nearly four years earlier.

Lord Richard William Carey is overjoyed that Lady Caroline Matilda will have a little sister or brother she can call her own as Lady Caroline Matilda has told her father "Daddy. I don't feel like I belong. I am not a Howard and I am a Carey."

Lord Richard William takes his 5 year old daughter in his lap and he tells her " Lady Caroline Matilda. You are a Carey but also a Howard, Bourbon, Knolly and Devereux and through your mother you are Lowell, Stanton and Johnston." Lord Richard William explains.

"When a man marries and they have children. Their children inherit their father's surname, it is just natural." Lord Richard William states.

"Lady Caroline Matilda Your great-great-grandmother was a Howard and she was the only daughter of Lord Frederick William Howard and Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort." Lord Richard William states.

"Did you know that your great-great-great-great-grandfathers traveled together and their grandchildren married each other and Lord Patrick Williams' granddaughter married Lord John Carey's grandson, and this is how we came about." Lord Richard William tells her.

"Did you know that your great-grandfather and your first cousin thrice removed were the best of friends and they were first cousins." Lord Richard William explains, " I am Lord Andrew Charles' first cousin twice removed but I am Lady Elizabeth 's third cousin once removed, and you are her third cousin besides her sister." Lord Richard William explains.

"Do you know who gave you the baby doll that you love so much and that you named Queen Charlotte. Lord Anthony gave her to you when you were born. I am no fan of Lord Andrew Charles, but he is our family." Lord Richard William tells his daughter.

"This child will be your full brother or sister, whereas Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, Lord Anthony and Lord Albert are your half siblings, and Lady Anastasia, bless her little soul, is your step sister and your third cousin." Lord Richard tells his daughter.

"I do believe Lady Elizabeth, Lady Samhain, Lord Anthony, Lord Albert and Lady Anastasia love you with all of their hearts and Lord Andrew Charles loves you too." Lord Richard William tells Lady Caroline Matilda.

Lady Karissa walks in and sees Lord Richard William with Lady Caroline Matilda and she looks at them " What is wrong Lady Caroline Matilda?"

"Mama. Do I have to share my brother or sister with them? They are not Carey." Lady Caroline Matilda tells her mother.

"Good Gracious Lady Caroline Matilda. What is in a name. It is blood that matters. I am not a Carey or a Howard but through marriage." Lady Karissa tells her daughter.

"Has Lady Elizabeth offended you again?" Lady Karissa asks.

"She can have a sharp tongue and she needs to learn to control it." Lady Karissa explains.

"Lady Caroline Matilda. If she has you must tell me." Lady Karissa tells her.

"Mama. Lady Elizabeth has been calling Lady Anastasia Christina ugly names?" Lady Caroline Matilda tells her mother.

"What names, Lady Caroline Matilda?" Lady Karissa asks.

"You know names that start with a B." Lady Caroline Matilda tells her mother.

"Lord Andrew Charles. Bring yourself out of that office please." Lady Karissa calls out and Lord Andrew Charles walks into the living room at Beltane Manor and Lady Karissa looks at him " Lady Elizabeth is calling Lady Anastasia Christina those ugly names once again." Lady Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles.