The Older Sister , Lady Caroline Matilda Carey,

Lady Caroline Matilda Carey is the third daughter and fourth child of Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard, Marchioness of Pembroke Territory and the first child and eldest child of Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory

Right when Lord Richard William Carey thought he would never have a child to succeed him to what his great-great-great-grandfather, Lord John Carey had started in 2164.

Lord Richard William Carey is blessed with the news that Lady Karissa is having their first child together and he doesn't care what their child is.

He doesn't care if their child is a boy or girl, as long as the child is healthy and he doesn't lose Lady Karissa or his child in the process.

Lord David William Beck, his first cousin twice removed, assures him " Listen Lord Richard William. Lady Karissa has had three healthy children with Lord Andrew Charles. I don't foresee any complications with this pregnancy."

"Lady Karissa is only 27 years old and if she can give birth to our cousin's children, I don't understand why she married him in the first place. She told me it was out of duty and a promise she made to Lord Andrew Charles." Lord David William tells his cousin.

"Lady Elizabeth is very healthy, look at her." Lord David tells Lord Richard William, " I know she had trouble with Lady Samhain's birth and delivery, but I blame it on Lord Andrew Charles for getting her pregnant too soon after the birth of Lady Elizabeth, but Lady Samhain is a true blessing." Lord David explains.

"Lord Anthony is healthy.' Lord David William tells him.

"Kevin Riley isn't too pleased with the news. He is afraid that Karissa will get sick." Lord Richard William explains.

"Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley is Lady Karissa's closest friend along with Lt. Richard Williams." Lord David tells Lord Richard William.

"What does Lord Andrew Charles have to say?" Lord David asks.

"What can he say? He knew that Lady Karissa and I are lovers and have been since Lady Elizabeth's birth." Lord Richard William tells him.

"When I told our cousin, Lord Andrew Charles. He just looked at me from his desk and he said, " Lady Karissa does exactly what she wants too and no one can stop her and since she is the mother of the future Duchess of Norfolk Territory. She has more rights than most women." Lord Richard William tells Lord David.

"Lady Karissa gave him three children and he should be thankful for them." Lord David William explains.

"I know how he reacted at Lady Samhain's birth and I saw the look on his face when I told he had a second daughter and not a son." Lord David tells Lord Richard William.

"He was expecting a son, but he had a second daughter, but Lord Charles Andrew JR wasn't disappointed and he was very content that he had his heiress and his spare." Lord David William states.