protecting the protector

you and jj have been going out for a long time now and your really happy about it. You love when he takes you for rides in the twinkie with the pouges or just lets you tag along to an adventure. you would do anything for him! no literally.... and you did.

- 1 week earlier-

You were all sitting out on sarah's porch drinking some liquor she stole from her dads cabinet while he wasn't home. ward and rafe we are doing something with rose for a house she was selling and wheezie was upstairs but she doesn't snitch on you guys for drinking.

You all were sitting around in a circle on the couches and chairs on the porch playing a game of truth or dare. you weren't really listening to much to what the others were saying you were kind of zoning out while jj rubbed your thighs with his hands.

"that's not how the game works john b! you have to tell the truth" kie said a little bit tipsy and laughing

"i make my own rules, your not my mom" john b said back laughing

pope rolled his eyes at there banter because he's always the only sober one at your hangouts.

"shit rafes coming guys, hide the drinks" pope said seeing rafe walk towards the house.

"awe look at the little pouges having a party! want to have some fun, then go back to the cut where u belong and get of my porch!" rafe said all agressive

"hello jackass?! these are my friends and my house too so i can have people over when i please" sarah said standing up getting in his face.

that made rafe really mad and he slapped sarah in the face causing her to fall to the ground. John b got really angry and stood up to fight rafe they punched eachother around while we were all screaming.

But finally rafe got a real good hit on the side of john bs head causing him to fall to the ground not being able to move. now that really set of jj, you tried pulling him back as kie and pope went over to help john b.

Rafe smirked at the sight of john b on the ground with his sad friends around him and went to go walk towards the house but just then jj ran up behind him and punched him in the face and he stumbled backwards, rafe then began to stand up from the floor very angry. this could not be good you thought

You were screaming for jj to stop as they were beating up eachother. at this point jj got rafe pinned down on the floor with him on top punching him in the face. rafe was almost unconscious but then i saw him reaching for his pocket and switch open a switch blade. a gasp let out from your face as you pushed jj off of him while rafe went to go to stab him in the side.

this caused jj to roll off of him onto the ground and for rafe to stab your stomach with the knife instead. you fell to the ground in instant pain with your hand over your stomach. all the pouges rushing over to you and huddling over your body as all you heard was there voices slowly pitch out and everything go blurry....

-2 hours later-
2 hours laters and your woken up in the outer banks hospital. you look down to see wires all attached to your fingers and blood and bandages covering your stomach and you soon realized it hurt really bad to breathe in. when your sight began to refocus you saw jj asleep in the chair in the corner of the room.

You went to sit up and the shifting noises caused jj to wake up, hes always been such a light sleeper.

"Y/N! Your awake, how are you feeling? sorry, that was a stupid question! your probably feeling really shitty! you got stabbed, speaking of why would you do that?" he blurts out so fast without taking a breath

"jj! jj....jj! stop stop it's okay! im okay i promise" you say trying to get his attention as he's obviously nervously mumbling.

"i know! im so sorry" he says

"why are you sorry jj, i jumped in there myself remember?" you say

"i know but you didn't have to why would you do that, your insane" jj says

"because i love you, i would do anything for you jj maybank" you say slightly smiling considering you guys haven't really said i love you yet.

he stood up and walked towards you and sat and the end of the bed. he then gently took your hand and held it in his.

"i love you too Y/N." he said smiling and then gently kissed your forehead. "but no more 'protecting' me. don't ever do something crazy like that again" he says cupping your cheek

"no promises" you smirk and lay back down as he playfully rolls his eyes