the kook party

It was a random hot summer day in the outer banks and you and the pouges were chilling by the doc. Kie, pope and john b were swimming in the water and you, sarah and jj were sitting on the doc with your feet in the water.

You were sitting on jjs lap with your head resting on his shoulder letting the sun hit your face while he rubbed circles on your back. You were there in silence just listening to john b and the others splash around in the water and trying to pull sarah in.

"my friend clara is throwing a party tonight and asked me to come, you guys should come it would be fun" sarah said.

"pouges on figure 8? you know how that shit always ends" jj said.

"your right jj but if we stay out of the assholes way it could be really fun." kie said.

"all im hearing is free drinks" you said chiming in.

"for once jj might be right" pope said.

"never mind if pope agrees with me then im going." jj then said.

You all laughed at his stupid response and pope rolled his eyes.

"the parties at 7" sarah said and you all went
back to what you were doing.

—————- fast forward to 7—————-

You all hopped out of the twinkie and closed the doors behind you as you started walking up to the house the party was being held at.

" holy kook" john b said.

"you can say that again" you responded.

"holy ko-" jj started to say again to be an ass but you just put your hand over his mouth and they just laughed.

You walked into the house to blasting music and a bunch of super drunk prissy kids who were playing pong and doing drugs. You all split up to go enjoy the party, expect for you and jj , you always stick together at parties.

"m'lady" jj said in a stupid accent as he handed you a can of alcohol that he found on the table.

"thank you" you responded opening it up.

—————— an hour later —————

Lots of drinking later you and jj were dancing with some kooks to the music.

"i have to pee, i'm going to the bathroom" you said.

"ok coming" jj responded.

you guys have a close enough relationship we're you do things like that and jj is also very over protective and scared you will get hurt. You were using the bathroom as jj was fixing his hair in the mirror. You flushed and stared to wash your hands and jj came from behind you and wrapped his hands around your waist and started to kiss your neck.

You turned around to kiss him back, when he's drunk he gets really horny and you can tell because he started deepening the kiss and slowly moved his hands to your waist. You kissed him slowly and pulled away.

"cmon we can't hog the bathroom" you said and pulled away.

" your no fun cmon" he said pulling back on your waist.

"jj for real we can't do this here, your very drunk." you said.

"ugh whatever y/n" he rolled his eyes and walked out the door.

"is he seriously mad at me right now" you said under your breath.

You walked away only to bump into the one and only rafe cameron.

"watch where your going" he said.

You looked up at him pissed off and he smirked.

"sorry if i would've known you were so beautiful i would've never said that." he responded.

You just gave him a soft smile to just get around him and started to walk away but he grabbed your wrist tightly.

" i didnt quite get your name" rafe said.

"y/n now let me go" you said trying to get out of his grip.

"don't you want to know my name" he smirked.

"im very well aware of who you are rafe cameron" you said still trying to get out of his grip.

"oo so you think about me" rafe said with a smirk.

"stop let me go" you said.

" calm down i just want to get to know you" he said with a grin.

you spit in his face and that clearly made him very angry.

"see i really wish you didn't do that" he said taking his other hand to wipe the spit off his face.

He then put his hand around your neck and pinned you against the wall.

"rafe" you said slowly loosing breath trying to get him off.

"hey back off are you crazy" john b said coming behind rafe and hitting him over the head.

You fell to the ground holding your neck.

"jj" john b screamed still beating up rafe so he could come to you.

jj ran over from the living room to see john b and rafe fighting and you on the floor.

"y/n" jj ran over to you.

He moved your hand from your neck and saw the red marks around it.

"stay here okay" jj said and got up and punched rafe right in the face, john b stepped out the way to let jj finish him.

"touch my girl again and i swear i will kill you next time" jj said.

rafe was on the ground with a bloody nose and started laughing

" well tell your girlfriend she's pretty hot for a pouge" rafe said from the floor.

jj lunged at him but the guys seeing that rafe was almost legit dead they stepped in front of jj holding him back.

"it's okay man leave him " john b said.

jj slowly unclenched his fist and ran towards you.

"im so sorry y/n are you okay." jj said sitting down infront of you.

"im fine" you said to jj.

"im an asshole, if it weren't for me you would've never ran into him alone." he said with a tear in his eye.

you looked over at him with a small smile and wiped the tear from his eye.

" it's not your fault j" you then kissed his soft lips and put your forehead against his and he pulled you into a hug.

" let's get out of here please " you said.

"gladly" jj said and picked you up putting you over his shoulders and all you could do was laugh as you both exited the party.