all just a dare (part 1)

It was just another boring ass night in the outer banks and kie was trying to drag you to another party and to also meet her friends.

"y/n get off the couch cmon we are going out tonight " kie said pulling at your leg in a whiney voice .

"but this couch is so comfy" you said digging your head into the pillow.

"please for me, you would love my friends" she said.

"fine fine just because i love you" you said getting up.

"yay! you have 10 minutes go get ready" she said.

~~~~~15 minutes later~~~~~~~~

"y/nnnn cmon your taking to long " kie wined from your kitchen.

"ok ok i'm done i'm coming " you replied.

You walked down the stairs in a cute party outfit.

"okay your hot, cmon there here" kie replied and you just laughed at her stupid banter.

You walked outside to be greeted with a kinda beat up old van with 4 other teens in it. you walked up to the door and she slid it open.

"here y/n you can go sit in the back by jj and pope" kie said pointing to the back.

"hey im pope" a kind looking young man next to you said.

"hi I'm y/n nice to meet you" you said back with a smile.

The ride there was filled with laughs from the people up front and conversations around you as you stared out the window. Out of the corner of your eye you could see the blonde boy on the opposite side of the seat eyeing you down.

When you arrived at the party you all hopped out and went your own ways around the house. You went to go grab a drink, by the drinks and cups there stood pope and another boy that was in the car.

"hey, care for a drink?" the blonde boy next to pope said.

"sure thank you" you replied while grabbing the cup.

"so y/n right" pope said and you nodded.

"so what's up with you, what's your story" the blonde boy said.

"my story?" you said slightly confused.

"yea your story, like who are you i don't know tell me all the details" he said.

"well my names y/n as you know, i live on the cut with my mom and little sister, i love the ocean, im scared of commitment and i've never been in love" you said not knowing why you shared so much information with this stranger.

"wow that's deep, i like it oh im jj by the way." he said taking a sip of his beer.

"nice to meet you, im going to go find kie bye." you said getting away as quickly as possible because you were so embarrassed by how much information you let him in on.

Meanwhile while you were looking for kie the boys started to talk.

"she's never been in love before man that's crazy " jj said to pope.

"it's not really, i've never been in love before." pope responded.

"yea but your pope, hey let's make a deal for the fun of it" jj said.

"eh idk man i've learned to never make deals with you a long time ago" pope said drinking his water.

"cmon you haven't even heard it" pope then gave jj a slight nod to continue his said deal.

"i bet you i could get this girl to fall in love with me in a week" jj said.

"oh cmon bro i don't think that's such a good idea" pope said.

"cmon who wouldn't fall for all this" jj responded pointing to himself.

"jj don't do it" pope said.

"to late man the dares on" jj said walking away clearly ignoring all popes advice.

" oh boy" pope said while putting his hand over his head.

——-an: do you guys want the part 2?———-