jealousy

It was another warm and fun summer night in the outer banks and you and the Pogues were on the way to a kegger at the boneyard with some fellow Pogues. When you all arrived you hopped out of the Twinkie with all of your party supplies the kegger, red solo cups and some beer. You guys walked down to the water and said hi to some pogues and set up.

"shit no" you said looking over to spot your ex that dumped you recently and who you definitely still had a little feelings for.

"what happened" jj said turning to look at you.

"no nothing i just stepped on a rock" you said not wanting jj to know because he gets a little overprotective.

jj just turned around with a slight nod definitely not believing you and just continued to set up. he went over to the Twinkie to grab the speaker and as he was walking over there he saw your ex dominic. he slowly walked over to him but then stopped himself and turned around and walked away because he know how mad it would make you. He then walked towards you.

"i saw whos here!" jj said a little tense

"yea it's fine jj, we all live here and it's a small town we are going to see him" you replied lying taking a sip of your beer.

"yea i get it but i hate that guy so much i don't even want to see his face" he said with a tense jaw

"jj stop, let's just have fun tonight okay?" you said placing a hand on his shoulder.

"yea, yup" he said and walked away making you sigh.

-an hour later-

an hour and lots of drinking later everyone was very drunk and or buzzed but the good kind where everyone was having a good time.

you and jj were sitting on a log together infront of the fire surrounded by some other people from the party. You and jj were just talking about random stuff and all of a sudden out of the corner of your eye you see your ex, dom walking towards you.

"shit!" you said.

"what?"jj replied

"kiss me" you said back

"what?!" jj said really confused

"just kiss me i'll explain later" you said very fastly and grabbed his face and pulled him into a kiss.

Jj started to deepen the kiss and you weren't to sure if he was just drunk and confused or thought you we're some one else or something but you were confused but you enjoyed it and you didn't pull away. Your ex saw you and jj and slowly walked away rolling his eyes. You then pulled away from the kiss and you just stared at jj all embarrassed.

"well thank you so much I got to go bye!" you said really fast trying to leave and avoid the situation hoping that he would forget about it by morning but he grabbed your wrist as you turned to walk away.

"y/n woah wait that's it?" jj said

"what?" you replied

"your just going to give me the best 20 seconds of my life and then leave without any explanation?!" jj said

you smiled at his words.

"my ex boyfriend was walking over here and honestly I don't even want to see his face or talk to him right now and I figured that if I kissed you he would get mad and just wouldn't talk to me and well it worked but I didn't expect to-" you said rambling all nervous as jj cut you off by putting his lips onto yours.

you both pulled away and stood there smiling at each other as he tucked a piece of hair behind your ear.

"just wanted to make sure it was as good as I remembered"jj said with a smile making you laugh

"to be honest I don't really remember it I think we should do it again" you said as he pulled you in again.