running from the bad guys

it was a sunny afternoon in the obx hanging with the pouges knowing later that later you guys have to find a way to get the gold out the well. You guys were at the chateau as pope was drawing out the plan to get the gold out. You and jj were sitting on top of the twinkie's hood just watching this all go down.

~at night ~

Night time came and it was time to start the plan. you all arrived at the crane house and started going over your supplies and realized as you were calling out the things that the one job jj had he didn't do and he forgot the rope.

"shit the rope is at john b's" jj said.

"really jj u had one job" you said back.

"you guys go and wait infront of the house and figure out a way to get in, me and jj will quickly drive back and get the rope" you said to them to make up for jjs actions.

"ok hurry" john b said.

   They all got out and closed the twinkie door and you and jj got in the front to drive back to the chateau, jj in the drivers seat.

You both pulled up to the house and walked in and of course jj lost the rope so you began looking for it.

5 minutes later you found it between the couch.

"i got it jj cmon"

You both started heading for the door.

"wait did u hear that" jj said putting his arm in front of you.

It was a car door.

"hide now." jj said.

You ran into big johns office and locked the door standing infornt of it.

"routledge i know your in here boy, give me what i want." a voice yelled.

It was those two guys that messed up john bs house a couple days before. You started to shake.

"jj" you whispered with a tear running down your cheek.

He pulled you into a tight hug and rubbed your head. He then pulled away and looked at you putting a finger over his mouth telling you to keep quiet. You guys stayed quiet for a moment not hearing anything and you thought they left. All of sudden there was more yelling from the men followed by a gun shot. You jumped, JJ grabbed your hand and squeezed it pulling you over to the window and opening it up. He jumped out and reached out his hands to carefully pull you out. You slowly walked over to the van and trying to quietly turn it on but then the engine was louder than you guys expected causing the men to run out.

"go jj go hurry" you yelled.

"i'm trying y/n i'm trying" he said anxiously.

The man started there car to chase the van.

"hey ! get back here" the men yelled.

JJ had to drive in a completely different direction then the crane house so they wouldn't follow and know where the gold was. 5 minutes later they were still following you both.

"jj we need to get them off our ass they will find out were the gold is"

" i know but they won't stop i don't know where to go."

then you got an idea.

"keep going straight i have an idea " you said and jj listend.

You reached down on the floor of the car looking for something hard and you found a rock luckily to john b and his dirty ass car. You picked it up and opened the window and stuck your top half of your body out.

"y/n be careful what are you doing " jj said holding your waist so you don't fall as the other hand was on the wheel.

You threw the rock and hard as you could at there car and it broke there windshield, cracking it and causing them to not see where they were going and spinned off the road. You then climbed back in the car.

"good shit babe " jj said.

"that should hold them for now so they don't know where we are going." You said.

"your explaining this to john b" jj said. You just laughed

AN: very sorry for the short one shot but this is my first one so i'm still writing others so be patient as they come and also feel free to leave suggestions for me to write <3 also idk if you guys care about correct grammar and punctuation but half the time i write these so fast so sorry if they have errors .