anxiety attack

It was another day on the run from ward and the cops. Seems like this is a never ending thing with the pouges. Although you didn't  really hate it so much you love being with your people and your always there to protect them.

You guys found this little house to spend the night in, it was for sale under roses job and sarah knew the code. You all went inside and found a place to hide for the night until you would figured out what your next move was. john b and sarah took this little closet, pope and kie took the empty pantry and you and jj found a empty bathtub in one of the bathrooms.

You all took pillows and blankets from the rooms because none of you had a actually real nights rest in like a week so you needed it to get some energy for the most likely new day of running of tomorrow. You were waiting in the bathroom for jj to come back with the blankets.

He laid them down in the bathtub and made it all comfy and he climbed in and waited for you to climb in next to him. You laid down right next to him and laid on his chest as he closed the curtain and lights and locked the bathroom door so you were safe and could sleep. 

He drifted off to sleep with him playing with your hair and you on his chest, but you couldn't sleep at all. The constant noises of cop cars and sirens kept you nervous and awake the whole time. In the middle of the night you were finally able to sleep and all of a sudden a cop siren made a really loud noise causing you to jump up in panic.

You sat there for a little while just really nervous and all over the place, your mind had a million thought on what could be the outcome of this gold situation, causing you to start hyperventilating. You sat there having a panic attack but trying not to wake jj because you don't want him to worry and he needs his sleep. You climbed out of the tub slowly and turned on the sink to splash some water on your face but you were still unable to catch your breath.

You were feeling faint and dizziness so you sat down in the corner with your knees to your chest crying and unable to breath. Apparently you were a little too loud though cause jj woke up. He looked at you in panic and climbed out of the tub.

"hey hey hey, your okay." jj said as he slowly sat down next to you.

"breath your okay." he said holding your hands.

This was something that's happened times before because you do suffer from anxiety so he wasn't totally shocked but always each time he's so concerned.

You didn't look at him in the eye cause you were to embarrassed for crying like a baby.

"y/n look at me" he said.

You slowly turned your face to him and looked him in the eyes.

"oh baby" he said with a sad face.

He moved his hand up to your cheek and wiped away the tears. You were slowly starting to catch your breath again.

"come here" he said as he put you on his lap and pulled you into a hug.

"we are going to get though this i promise, ward won't get away with it." he said.

"what if we don't and this ends badly jj, what it something happens" you said back all nervous.

"stop don't think like that, i got a badass girlfriend who know what to do and she's got a pretty handsome boyfriend to protect her although i'm pretty sure she can kick my ass." you playfully hit him over his stupid attempt to make you smile which did work and you gave him a kiss.

You pulled away but he clearly wasn't done because he pulled you right back in again for another one this one was more long and passionate though like he was kissing away all the fears he had from the situation.

After that you just sat there in silence holding
each-other as he rubbed circles on your back.

You knew you were going to be ok with him and the pogues by your side.