chapter 9

Taehyung's pov

Its been one week now, since hoseok is living with us. I didn't touched him after the night, I bought him here. I am just too busy with my work. Someone is planning to attack on my gang, and on the top it, I know I have a spy in my mansion, roaming freely and leaking all the information of this mansion. Jungkook is trying to reach to that man but he is taking too much time now.

I sighed frustratedly and exited my room. I went to my garden to take some fresh air. I sat on the bench, and leaned my head on it. I looked at the stars. My mansion is in the mid of the forest. Of course, I m a mafia, and we need to be hidden.
The sky is looking Soo beautiful today. Suddenly , hoseok came in my mind. I noticed jungkook and hoseok being too much close these days. Hoseok is Soo comfortable around jungkook. And also jungkook spend most of his free time with him.

I thought all of this and closed my eyes. After 10 minutes of sitting there, I decided to go back in my room. I m Soo tired right now.

Hoseok's pov

I was waiting for taehyung so that I can sleep. He said to me that I can't sleep before him. But it's already 10 pm now and I m Soo tired today. I Rested my body on the bed and closed my eyes. Soon I started to drift to my Dreamland.
I was just half asleep when I felt someone licking on my neck. I slowly opened my eyes but my eyes widened seeing some unknown man, who's face was covered with black mask, was hovering above me. Only his lips was uncovered. I looked at him and tried to push him. But he was too strong.

I tried to scream but nothing came out of my mouth. The man above me smirked and tried to kiss on my lips. My eyes got teary and I started to shake my head vigorously.

Taee. Jungkook. Heelpppp. Where are you.
T-tae. Please save me.
I said all of this in my mind. I was screaming for help but no one was coming to help me.
But thankfully, the door of my room opened and there standing tae. He looked at us with wide eyes. I looked at him with teary eyes , asking for help and free me from this man above me. Tae immediately rushed towards us. But that man was too wise and came with all preparations. He exploded a tear bomb in our room. We both started to cough hard.

"G-GUARDS. BLOCK ALL THE EXITS AND SEARCH WHOLE MANSION.
W-*cough* WE H-HAVE *Cough* AN INTRUDER HERE!!" tae shouted and the alarms of the mansion starts to ring.

I was coughing badly and tears was flowing from my eyes so much bcz of the smoke bomb.
Suddenly I felt like someone is picking me up. I tried to open my eyes to look at the person. And it was non other than tae. He carried me outside of the room and than outside the mansion, in the garden. We both reached there and tae sat on the ground, still holding me tightly and his guards immediately sorounded us for our protection. We both took deep breaths to calm ourselves down. Tae was hugging me Soo tightly to his chest, and breathing in my neck. He was rubbing my back to calm me down. Soon we both calmed down but he still didn't left me.
T-tae. Leave me now. I am okay.
I said this in my mind and blushed bcz my face was literally in between his "taetits"(tae+titsಥ‿ಥ🗿😂). The first few buttons of his shirt was actually open and now my face is literally buried in his chest or should I say between his tits(AN:-hoseok. It's not the right time🗿✨🤣😂)

I flinched when he suddenly shouted on his guards in his deep dangerous voice.
"HOW THE FUCK AN INTRUDER ENTERED MY MANSION?!!! WHERE THE HELL YOU WERE!!??" he shouted and his all guards looked down.

"S-sir. We were at our positions all the time. We don't know from where he actually entered in your room." The guard said and tae just glared at them.

"I will see you all tommorow" he said and again carried me in bridal style.
He carried me to another room of his mansion as that room is still filled with smoke.