" Nicki" (20K SPECIAL PT4)

Ever since the plan been in work, Areum hasn't out down her phone. She's scrolling through twitter, instagram, weverse, vlive anything to see people's reaction. Most were supportive and in shock. Of course there was people hating but that's nothing new.

It made her laugh how everyone was trying to figure out something. Stressing about it but not getting anything but pictures. She had seen even celebraties talk about it. Halsey, Ariana grande and even Nicki Minaj. Of course those were celebs she was close with.

As she continued scrolling, she received a notification from Instagram. She opened it and it was no one else but Nicki herself.

(A/n: Everything under this are voice notes. )

Italic = Nicki
Normal = Mini

" Now, mini what is going on??"

" Huh?"

" Don't huh? Are you two..?"

" I mean-"

" Mini. Stop playing with me. Y'all together?"

" Yup."

" *Gasp* Now, hold on. Hold on. "

" How long?"

" Seven months"

" Seven months!?"

" No one knows about this?"

" Not really. Our company knows, members as well and that's all. Now, you know!!"

" The whole posting pictures, matching captions is to reveal?"

" Yeah, it is. We're taking it slow."

" Aww! Congratulations, boo!"

" Thank youuu! I love you so much, Nicki!!"

" I love you toool!!"

️ (Mini)

" When's the wedding?"

" Nicki!"

A/n:

NICKIII!!!

WHAT'S GOOD KOREA I BEEN A BOSS FOR MY WHOLE CAREER

UGH I LOVE HER SO MUCH

Nickianaxo This one's for youuu. I'm not sure if this is what you had in mind but I hope I was able to honour your wishes.

Thank you for reading.

Daniel<3

2023 A/n:

Aight last one for today.