However, thanks to a nearby chair helped me reach it. "I don't suppose you know where Doflamingo went, right?" When I didn't get an answer, I was just going to leave the room but a nearby sound caused me to look behind me. "That world has always been too bright" As Doflamingo stepped through the open window I nearly walked backward off the chair. I hadn't expected him to appear so suddenly and I especially didn't think he'd walk through a window. "What are you doing, Doflamingo?"

He must not have noticed me at first but as his head moved toward me, I saw his smile widen. "Elizabeth, what are you doing out of bed? Why are stand- Oh, I see" When he saw the doll, I thought he was going to take it away so wrapped my arms around it tightly. "This is my doll. It's coming with me" Thankfully taking it wasn't his intention after all or if it had been he had changed his mind. "That is fine. However, I must ask you to get down from that chair. You will fall if you are not careful"

Doflamingo was right this chair was going to be the death of me so I got down before I asked about where he had gone. "Where is it you went?" Seeing him walking through the open window had been strange although since this whole world was messed up, I didn't think too much about it. "To look into a personal matter. Why do you ask?" He was avoiding the topic I could tell. "You never leave. So, where did you go?" I wanted a real answer and depending on how stubborn I was I would be getting it. "As I said it was a personal matter. Have you been up long?"

"Personal matter my ass. You don't get to ask me questions when you refuse to answer mine. Oh, and don't think I've forgotten about my request. Do you have an answer for me about that?" I thought he was going to change the subject since earlier he was rather against the idea. I wanted to have some hope that he would be reasonable but if he wasn't I was prepared to kick him. "The request you made... I have decided to grant it. The light may enter once again although you must give me time to prepare the cage... Oh, and one more thing I need something from you. A small exchange if you will"

"Something from me?" He could have wanted anything and as he licked his lips, I felt my heart sink. "Your blood. If you agree to that then you may have your light. Do we have a deal?" My heart was racing and I nearly fled the room because of my raising fear. I didn't want to give him any of my blood although maybe it wouldn't be so bad. Having some light might be worth it depending on what exactly he wanted. "Is this a one-time kind of thing?"

"No, I want to feed on you once every two weeks. That is all I want from you" He could have asked for something far worse. I thought it over and while I was prepared to agree I wanted to see just how much I could compromise on. "Does it have to be with your teeth? I still get shaky thinking about the first time you did it" Sure I had been asleep when he did it although I still got a terrible feeling knowing he could easily kill me if he got carried away. "It would be preferred but I can always draw the blood if that will ease your mind"

That did ease my mind even if I didn't like having my blood taken it was better than dealing with Doflamingo sucking on my neck twice a month. "Why is it you want my blood? Your kingdom sends you plenty" I saw how much he drank on a normal day so I didn't see why he needed mine as well. He was being greedy if you asked me. "That is true but nothing has compared to yours. I want to taste it once again. Do we have a deal?" His hand reached out and I didn't take it. I needed to confirm what our teams were first. "I get the light and you get blood?"

"Correct" Again his hand was ignored as I asked another question. "How much are you going to take?" He was a lot bigger than me so it scared me a little to think about how much he would take. Sure, I lived the last time although I knew how Doflamingo tended to do whatever he wanted despite his actions being morally wrong. "Not a lot but you will feel weak after"

Staring at his hand I thought of something else that made me rethink the terms of the deal. He had said he would need time to prepare a cage. However, I wanted to see the light as quickly as possible. I was tired of being met with darkness at all hours of the day. "If I let you bite me right now..., can you get rid of the darkness today?" Doflamingo was a creature of habit so as I held out my own hand I waited for his answer. "You would allow me to sink my teeth into your neck? Fufufu. That is a deal I would gladly make. You have yourself a deal, Elizabeth"

Our hands had come together and before they separated, I made sure to get my threat in. "I'm putting my trust in you Doffy. You better not break that or I'll-ahhhhh! Hey! I wasn't ready yet!"

~~~~~~~~~~

An Hour Later...

Doflamingo's Pov

Elizabeth was not happy with me at the current moment however I chose to ignore her behavior. I might have been in the wrong although I was much too satisfied to care. Her blood had tasted just as divine as the first time and that was all that mattered. Well, I would not completely say that. I still had to patch up Elizabeth but she was moving around every couple of seconds making the task difficult. "Stupid greedy bastard! You never told me you were going to move spots! Look at me! Look at what you did!"

I was prepared to patch her up although before I started, I handed her a glass with some juice in it. "Drink this" She had taken the glass but was still putting up a fuss. "Have you no shame!?" Her lungs were quite impressive. If I let her, I was sure she would scream all day however I only sat a light snack beside her and reached for the rubbing alcohol. "Eat this as well. It will keep you from fainting" Elizabeth had taken a sip of her juice but as I started treating the bitemark she grew angry. "Stop ignoring me!"

"Hold still Elizabeth. I need to treat the bite marks to avoid infection" She had stopped moving although I could see she was still upset. "I hate you" My hands continued to treat the bites but at the same time I tried to ease her mind. "Your blood was divine. It was truly one of a kind. Thank you for allowing me to taste it" After her cheeks lit up with a hue of pink, I found myself staring but turned away to bandage up the last bitemark. "Don't be all cute. I am mad at you right now"

"Fufufu. Follow me my darling or do you require some assistance?" I could have carried her although wanted to give her some freedom and not upset her further. "You're done already? Where are we going?" When she stood from her chair I waited by the door before continuing out into the hall. "To fulfill your request. You still want the darkness gone, do you not?" I knew she would fall behind although I did try to slow my pace. "We're doing that now? Wait for me!" As she ran to keep up, I stopped but had to reach out to catch her when she tripped over the carpet.

"Watch your step, Elizabeth. Here I will carry you" I was prepared to hear some yelling however she did not care that much as I scooped her into my arms. "Fine but I'm still mad at you... Wait, I forgot my snack" Walking back into the room I noticed her glass was empty and her snack had not been touched. Picking it up I handed it to her. "Here you go. Fufufu. In two weeks' time, we will do this again. Fufufu. Be sure to inform me of the method you would prefer"

"Greedy bastard"

~~~~~~~~~~

To Be Continued...