L̵̞̓ø̶̡̣̂́ś̷̺̳̦̈́̓͋t̷̫͈̅̊ͅ ̵̫̜̈́C̵̖̘̮̓͠h̴̯͌͗͝a̴̞̽p̶̪͇̊̌t̵̲̊̉̑3̷̮̞͆r̸̦͛͌̇ͅ

Unknown Mist

My right arm feels like it is about falling off my shoulder. However, I still keep Amiya close to my chest with my left arm. The smoke slowly clear away and the man still stand before us. Menacingly too.

"Doctor."

"Not now." I whisper to her as she tries to fire her Arts at the enemy, but is still too weak from her outburst moments ago.

"Hand us the Chimera and they will live."

Out the smoke, two Sarkazs steps out with Margaret and Liz. I feel Amiya's body shocks and tries to escape from my grasp.

"This little one is a traitor and this one is Fallen Kazimierz Knight. They may not the worth like the Chimera." Margaret snarls at them and I check on Liz, the little Sarkaz is lying unconscious. It seems they got ambushed too.

So what about Shining?

"Come on, we are already generous by giving you time." A blade rest on Liz's head. My hand over Amiya's head slowly falls down and the Cautus stop resisting me.

"Why not." I step forward with a weakened Amiya. I can feel grin under the Sarkaz's mask, I drop the Cautus to the ground.

"But wait." Amiya screams out in pain by the sword impaling her abdomen. The Sarkazs steps back in surprise.

"Release them, or she dies. I do not care about Amiya, but I do care about them." Margent look at me in shock and Liz's quiet eyes blinks.

"He is crazier than we thought... What should we do?"

"Release them. We will die, if the Chimera dies." The blades on the two Followers get lift up and I stab the sword deeper into Amiya. The Cautus starts crying out by the sudden betray.

"Help them next to me." The underlings put them next to me and I slowly let the blade out of Amiya. The Cautus holds her wound and look at me in tears. I throw my coat over her. She does not need to see this.

"Sorry, Donkey." Blood spills out and the Sarkazs immediately draw their swords at me. But it is already too late. I cut my right arm off and drill it into them with my Arts.

"Protect the Chimera!"

BOOM

---

The deserted battlefield on one of the most infamous Kazdel's history smoke like never before. The Sarkaz poke her staff on the unconscious girl until the jolt of Arts connect to her brain.

"Doc-"

"On his twenty-four time on the death bed." The Kuranta helps the girl up and look around her surrenderings. The area is completely gone, like someone bombed the entire field.

"Shining?" The young Cautus notices the woman sitting with her back against them then, she always will remember the beautiful long white hair. However, to her shock, the silk hair have turn red.

"What were you thinking of crossing here?"

Shining ruffles with her hair and drop a groaning man next to them. The bunny gasps and drop to her knees to check his injuries.

"Third degree burns from here and there." The sheath gesture the man's upper left body to the left side of his face. The poor handsome face is reduce to nothing.

"He sacrificed his right arm and the sword to send a signal to me."

"Crazy bastard." Margaret grab the hilt of the destroyed sword and Liz sit next to Amiya with her staff.

"Our crazy bastard." The angelic Sarkaz cast her healing spell on him.

"Have you call for a pickup?" Amiya stand up as she feels the air getting thicker every minute.

"Doctor Kal'tsit is sending Elite Operators Ace and Scout with the Wanderers. Both fought these fields, so it seems we have no problem leaving central of Kazdel." Shining cut the air with her sheath and Margaret put Amiya on her shoulder.

"The rendezvous is a few kilometers from here. Liz keep your spell on him..." Margent notices mist around them. The air continues to get thicker.

"Why is Y/N's neck glowing?" Liz grip tightly around her staff by the unknown pressure and Shining pulls the stained shirt down to see a marking on his neck.

"Shining!" Amiya shouts as she and Margent disappear within the mist.

"Liz!" The swordswoman grab the angel close to her and almost unsheath her sword, but she notices Liz's pressure gone too.

"The hell?!" Her hand stop for a second. Her eyes grow in fear for the first time in a long time. The yellow eyes glare at her in the mist. The Sarkaz tries to move, however the heavenly presence shake her core.

Her eyes starts feeling heavy and loose her sword in her hand. The eyes blinks slowly as she drops to the ground. Just next to the doctor.

"Y/N." She move herself over him with her last strength, before losing her conscious.