File Him

Y/N opens his eyes as he sees someone is standing over them. His tired eyes jolted awake as he sees the calm, yet ominous smile. He catches the staff with his hands and gives her a smile.

"Good morning Liz!" The bird chirps something out to Y/N and he can tell it said run to him.

"Two-timing my best friends?" Y/N's face turn pale as Shining stands behind with JUST her sheath. His survive instincts tells him to move or he will be into an ugly pulp.

"Sorry!" His scream echoes the entire base.

---

The tail smacks into his face as she slams her staff into his abdomen like its a baseball bat. Gavial have too fun healing Y/N.

"Ten seconds left."

Shining checks on the stopwatch and Gavial uses all her reaming strength to pump all the air in Y/N out. The man blows into the wall in more injuries than he came for.

"Thank you Gavial, let me do the rest. Folinic you are still filming this, right?" Gavial leaves the room and Folinic nodded behind the camera.

"Doctor Kal'tsit will love this!"

"Is that cat a sadistic or wha-" Folinic hits Y/N with her clip board on the face and Shining lifts the poor Y/N.

"No, but she would love to know how durable you are." Y/N screams as the Sarkaz's expression turns into a sinister laugh and the hood over did not help at all with her appearance.

However, his scream did not lasted all, as Shining drops him on the floor and she turns around to Folinic. The Feline seems spaced out while watching Shining. The camera shakes like her whole body.

"Hmm... You lasted longer than most people. Be happy about that." She crouched down to Y/N and flips him over. Their eyes meet. His tired ones with hers happy ones. Y/N can say Shining is not someone to joke with.

"But you can not see Liz or Margaret again. You are such a player." She boop him on the nose and quietly leaves him and Folinic stunned.

But not long after she leaves, a young girl with a turtle bag entered. "Are you Doctor Y/N?" The man nodded and the girl takes him by the ankle.

"You are joining a mission with me! We are going to make home run!" His head bumped into the wall as she turns around too fast.

Y/N just let the young girl dragging him around the base until some military instructor wipes the floor with her whip. He and the young girl jumped up and both landed on their knees as the blazing eyes stare down at them.

"You are late Cuora! Where have you been?"

"Getting Doctor Y/N! Please do not take my candies, Instructor Dobermann!" The woman looks over to Y/N and holstered her whip.

"So you are the recruit without any test?"

"Yes Ma'am!" He salutes for her in an instant.

"Hmm, you got some manners. Cuora get him to the hanger."

"Aye!" The young girl tugs his sleeve. Y/N follows Cuora down to the hanger and notices a small group waiting at an armored car.

"There you are Cuora, I just sent Dobermann after you." A woman, more pale than Liz rubs the young girl's head. Y/N fake cough to make his presence know to her and the others.

"And you must be the one, Kal'tsit tried to hired after two years. So how did you captured the cold heart of hers?" She smirks and elbowed him while everyone looks confuse at him.

"Miss Warfarin, I do not think you say something like that about Doctor Kal'tsit." The pale woman giggles and spins Y/N around.

"Tell me and I shall pay you good. I need to know what the old hag likes about you." Warfarin slaps a stack of LMD into his chest and the others sighs. Then Y/N notices a familiar hood tugging the woman's coat.

"He is Wandering Doctor." Warfarin hushed the Lupo and pushed her away. It only took a few seconds until she realized the hooded Lupo told the truth.

"By Terra! You are the one!"

"The one?" Y/N raise a brow in confusion, but Warfarin does not answer him and slaps on the door to order everyone to get on. Y/N tried to enter, but the hooded Lupo stops him.

"Need anything Red?" Y/N remembered her as she moves like a true wolf.

"Grandpa Rangers told me to give you this."

Y/N takes the sheath and check on the blade. He recognizes the craftsmanship. Is surprise to see a Jian. He lifts the double edge blade and see a hanging tassel. Y/N is a bit confuse why Rangers have such a weapon like this. Jian is known for Martial Arts and Y/N only knows that bit of information from reading Wuxia.

"You like?" Red asks him, as his whole expression is just awed by the sword.

"Yes, did Rangers leave a message or something?"

"Take care of it, he just said." Y/N chuckles and sheaths the sword. He takes a seat beside the Lupo and see Cuora is taking some cards out to play with Red.

He looks over to the driver seat and Warfarin winks to him with a smile. Y/N's entire body shakes, as he feels she is up to something he definitely does not like.

---

Two Inspectors waited at the border with their subordinates behind. The green-haired Oni carefully rubs the bird's head, as it landed on her finger while the fashionable Feline tapped the ground. Both and everyone else is waiting for a particular car.

"How does it take before those people arrive?!"

The Feline shouts and the bird flies away scared by the frustration cat. The Oni sighs and her communication device beeped. She takes and nodded by the news.

"A few seconds now, calm down." She plays with the Feline's hair. The hat falls off as the car stopped in front of them. And as the officer takes her hat back on, she makes eye contact with the only man of the group.

"Yo Tig-"

"Arrest that piece of shit!!" The Feline screams at her subordinates and Warfarin turns over to Y/N with an amused expression.

"Hey let me ta-" The subordinates yanks him by the collar and swings away from the car to slam him into the ground and put handcuff on too.

"File sexual harassment on him! Let him rot in the loneliest cell in Lungmen and make him never see the light again too!!" The subordinates sweatsdrop and looks over to the Oni for any respond while lifting the nosebleeding Y/N.

"Drop him."

"Agh." Y/N falls hard into the dirty ground and Warfarin put her hand over her mouth, trying to contain the laugher as the Feline kicks him in anger. The Oni quickly scoops the angry co-worker, before she could hurt Y/N more than he is already.