L̵̞̓ø̶̡̣̂́ś̷̺̳̦̈́̓͋t̷̫͈̅̊ͅ ̵̫̜̈́C̵̖̘̮̓͠h̴̯͌͗͝a̴̞̽p̶̪͇̊̌t̵̲̊̉̑3̷̮̞͆r̸̦͛͌̇ͅ

Soaring Sun

The lights on the light poles flicker a few times. Roy, the Armorless Union assassin makes his way over to the bench with Mlynar reading newspaper.

"Good evening. And a wonderful one at that, yes?" Roy play with his bow and Mlynar keeps his eyes on the newspaper.

"Did you happen to see the news? Tonight, it is nothing but the Radiant Knight... This place is sure empty. Have not seen anyone else around. I hear it has not been too peaceful around these parts either."

"..." Mlynar keeps reading the newspaper.

"Amen. What are you doing here by all yourself?" Roy leans against the bench and wait for an answer. Mlynar, for a quick second close his eyes and flip the page.

"Roy... I just finished work. Just resting here for a spell."

"My, did you only get off work just now, this late?" What a workaholic. But..." Both men look into each other for a brief moment.

"What kind of work would you be doing around here? The only folks around these parts are the Infected, illegal immigrants, and black market." Roy smiles slyly.

"Just waiting for someone." Mlynar turn another page." Mlynar notices Roy look at him in curiosity. Who would meet up with a man like him in such dark area.

"What? Are you even going to ask who I am waiting for?"

"No, no. No, why would I?" Roy put his bow down and smirk a bit to Mlynar.

"Waiting for someone, huh? Let me guess... you had a date with a beautiful lady? Haha just kidding... But we both have business here." Then Roy's face turn stern. Serious like he was never before.

"I am afraid I have to ask you and your friend to step aside."

"You mind your business. I mind my business." Mlynar while he still read the newspaper."

"Do you have any idea what you saying, Mlynar?"

"Was I speaking Gaulish?"

"Oh, come on, if you are here, my underlings might slip up because they are nervous."

Mlynar blankly stare at the newspaper, ignoring Roy's words. The assassin sighs and lift his hand.

"Oh, Mlynar, did you know... if I wanted to kill you right now... how little the effort it would take?"

The hidden Armorless Union underlings in the shadows slowly reach the string of their bows. Praying Roy will not give the signal to fire on Mlynar.

However, Roy lower his hand with a sigh as a particular Sarkaz steps into the light under the light poles.

"It really was a beautiful lady, eh?"

"I am late?" The Sarkaz ask Mlynar and the Kuranta look up to her with a shaking head.

"No, but it seems playboy is late." Sarkaz smiles by the mention of the playboy and Roy raise an eyebrow.

With Shining, the dangerous, yet gorgeous Sarkaz sitting at the end of the bench. The blue-hair Kuranta sighs.

The moment silence fill the air. Shining softly smile to the assassin, or what Roy thought. Mlynar fake cough and Roy looks to his side.

"Wandering Doctor." The man greets and take the newspaper from Mlynar. Reading a few paragraphs, before turning back to the blue-haired assassin.

"Something on my face?"

"Your stupid face, it rubs the people in the wrong way." Mlynar close his eyes for a moment in annoyance by the doctor's smug face and turns his face to Roy.

Wandering Doctor [Arknights]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें