Relationship Advice

The movie marathon ended slower than Y/N hoped for. The second is about the female lead coping the death of the officer and works two years to expose the antagonist, but he got money and is remaining untouched during the whole film.

Meanwhile, the officer, who 'died' became a vigilante. The movie ends with the the journalist finding out his identity after getting broadcasted on the television.

The third and last ones ends with the antagonist getting into prison after his crimes became known to the public by the help of the female lead's journalistic ability and the officer skills.

And the love between them rose through the ending. Eyjafjalla left the cinema with red eyes while Ifrit yawned and Y/N having someone else on his mind. During the third movie, someone unexpected called him.

---

He apologizes the people and quickly runs to the hallway with the phone to his ear. He could not, but smile, as he has not heard her voice for two weeks now.

"It is over, sorry."

"What?" Y/N needs some seconds to process what he just heard from her.

"It can not work. I wanted to tell through face to face, but I will get a breakdown. Again sorry."

"You are kidding me, right?"

"Us is no more." Y/N is speechless.

"Why? Why, Margaret?"

"Our work. I can not help than be worry about you. I found you with bullet holes in you with Doctor Kal'tsit. This can not work out."

"Then let us make it work out! Do not give up so easily, Margaret." Y/N hears the sighs and felt it.

"I...!" The doctor hears the some background noises, before the call ends. He drops his body against the wall. He needs to some seconds to think properly.

"Karma hits me stronger than ever..."

---

Doctor Silence stare at Y/N in concern. The man looks like he did not get any sleep at all. She puts the report aside and snaps her fingers in front of his face.

"Doctor." She calls him out from his thoughts.

"Sorry, just spaced out." Y/N takes the cup to his mouth and drinks the coffee, while looking away. Trying to avoid the heavy gaze from Doctor Silence.

"I see... Ifrit told me Inspector Swire left in the break of one and two."

"I told her about my relationship with Margaret."

He unconsciously tells her. His thoughts are filled his mind too much and ended up not thinking his next words are.

"Then later, Margaret breaks up, due to the work we both have. How unbelievable... She did not even tried to fight for our relationship." He crushes the cup and the hot coffee contacts his skin, but Y/N is too frustration to feel anything.

"Some part is my fault. I should not put my life on the line like that... I am just annoyed how it ended. We have not seen each other for two weeks and it just ended through the phone."

Doctor Silence listen closely to his words. She knows a thing or two about relationship and the aftermath of it. "Then met up with her. It is better to talk face-to-face than never." Doctor Silence recalls an old memory of a similar situation.

"But Eyjafjalla still have two more examinations left." Y/N cleans his hand from the coffee stains.

"I will take care of her then. The others and I will return back after Eyjafjalla's last examination too. I think you should go, before it is too late." She puts her hands on his and Y/N calmly thought about it. Her proposed to keep Eyjafjalla is great, but he is not sure, if Doctor Silence can keep eye on her while having Ifrit and Ptilopsis too.

"You should go, Senpai." Eyjafjalla suddenly appeared with her sheep.

"You sure? I do not think Doctor Kal'tsit will be happy, if I leave you."

"I will take care of that. Do not worry, just go and see her." Doctor Silence makes the thumbs gesture and Eyjafjalla nods. Y/N chuckles and runs out of the room. He needs to grab his things back at the hotel, before departing. Eyjafjalla smiles brightly until Doctor Silence asks her a question.

"What will you report to Doctor Kal'tsit?"

"Doctor Y/N- No, Senpai is a conflicted character, but have the traits of a good person."

"I see. Then let us hope he can save a relationship rather leaving it like me..." The sheep hums and eats the plate filled with nuggets.