Answer

Zofia eyed Y/N as he washes his hands. The short check on Maria's wounds is done and she is resting with Margaret. Both had a long day.

"I am that handsome?" He grins and Zofia scoffs. Y/N can see the resemblance of her and Margaret, he just hope Maria does not scoff like them too.

"Her career is over." Y/N tells her and walks out of the bathroom with Zofia following him.

"I know... Mylnar will not be happy about this. Not the slightest." Zofia sits on the couch while pinching her forehead in frustration.

"Let me do the talking for you." Y/N counts his cards and looks over to the bed.

"You should go to sleep." He tells Zofia and she looks over to the bed too.

"What about you?" Zofia turns around and finds Y/N gone.

"Is he a magician?" She genuinely interested how he can disappear without making any sounds and so quickly too.

———

Y/N waited outside of the hotel with a luxurious car with security guards surrendering him. Paparazzi and their flash with their shouting echo and blinded everyone as the trio steps outside.

"Took your sweet time." Maria embarrassing clinged to Zofia as they sits backseat of the car and Y/N almost went over to the driver seat, but Margaret grabs his wrist with people getting thirsting for pictures.

"Is this...?"

"Your uncle's least favorite car? Then yes. I did not expected him having such car collector. This fine beauty is beautiful."

"Hmm."

"But not beautiful more than you, sweet Margaret." Zofia and Maria drops their jaw and the knight's face turn pink. Y/N takes his seat and put his sunglasses down. Showing the black eye.

"Your eye!" Maria shouts.

"Your uncle gave this as I arrived unexpected at the Nearl estate. But we laughed it later with wine." Y/N gesture Zofia to make the bag under her seat and they see the wine bottle.

"Did Uncle Mylnar give this and the car to you?"

"The wine is from sorry for punching in the eye and the car is because Margaret and I are unofficially engaged."

"Stop the car!" Everyone screams at him and Y/N almost hit a pole. But safely halted the car beside the pole instead of driving into it.

"Why did you not mention this!" Margaret pulls him by the collar and shakes him restlessly.

"Yeah, why is Margaret, who is younger than me getting married first!?" Zofia takes her turn to shake Y/N.

"Uhhh... Why are you taking my big sister?! Does that mean I get a big brother now?"

Maria joins in and finds something to be angry at, but Y/N laughs at Maria's attempt to sound mad. The youngest Nearl let go of him and Y/N sinks back into the driver seat.

"So does Y/N Nearl sounds good?" Margaret crossed her arms and have seen through his bullshit now.

"Okay, I was joking about the engaged part. I got the car because I promised to take care of you three." Zofia's angry expression disappear and Maria gasps by the explanation.

"Us all three?! Does it mean I really untied with Margaret!?"

"Yes and sit tight, because the ride will be long."