Assistant

Two days have passed since he bid the Penguin Logistics farewell. It ended on a good note fortunately and before he left the city. The border control gave him a number. He is not sure who's, but now his phone has another one in his contact. A little celebration for that.

"Hey, are you traveling alone?"

He stops humming to himself and looks over to his right. He sees a group of men. The noticeable about is they look friendly.

"Yes, quite lonely too."

"Do want to join us then? We are going to the village nearby."

"Wow, me too! And I would love to join you." 

"Great, I am Nick."

"Y/N. Doctor Y/N." They shake hands and Y/N gets introduced to the others. As Nick told him, they are traveling to the same village he has the plan to see. They walk and walk until the first building can be seen. The other men rush over, while Nick and Y/N take their time.

"So, what are you doing here exactly? The mountains here are difficult to climb."

"Just taking a pitstop here. My main goal is to the volcano over there." Nick looks at Y/N in astonishment and surprise at the same second. Does the Doctor want to go over to the resting volcano? That seems some hint of suicide.

"Why?"

"I saw a notice paper hanging at the last village I visited. Right now I should be at an Ursus' school and teach. But, my kind heart can not take it, if someone needs help and I know no one else will do it." Nick is dumbfounded, but smiles and wraps his arm around Y/N's shoulder.

———

After he finished his stop, Y/N immediately set his foot over to the volcano. He takes the notice paper and checks the location of the meeting, which is taking place in an hour.

"Hill with one tree resting on top. It fits the description." Y/N notices the crowd of sheep and makes his way over to them. From his previous life, he loves sheep as they are adorable as hell.

"Want an apple? Damn you are cute." He pets them and gives dozen of apples out to them from his bag, happy he got the apples from the nice villagers for free.

"Oh? You got more fluffed hair than the others. You are cuteness one!" He pets the brown sheep until it let a cute squeak out. And it made the sheep cuter.

"Here, you can have the last apple." The sheep lifts its head and Y/N lets a scream out as a particular memory flashed his mind.

"Thank you! I forgot to bring my lunchbox today!"

The brown sheep is a girl. He felt his heart pumping faster, but slow down as he remembered this is not the world of Full Metal Alchemist.

"Why were you hiding in this crowd of sheep?"

"Because I was waiting for my assistant! Someone is so nice to use their time to help me with the volcano over there!"

"Waiting... Help... Volcano... You are Eyjafjalla?"

"Yes! Are you my assistant?! Gosh, you actually came! I almost thought it was a prank call." She claps his hands together.

"Prank call? Why would you think that?"

"Nothing! Let us move dear assistant!" She giggles and pulls his hand. He quickly takes his bag and runs down of the hill with Eyjafjalla. However, he feels someone is watching him and looks around.