Have Me

Y/N peeks his head as the person leaves the room. Folinic smacks her clip board on him and he stands up again.

"Are you hiding from Miss Nearl?"

"Yeeeeeeess..." She sighs and went over to her desk and take a look on the tablet. Y/N takes a seat on the chair and relaxed a bit. Until the little sister appears and lifted Y/N.

"How dare you!"

"How dare me? She is the one who left."

"You broke her heart!"

Maria screams while shaking him. Folinic panics as Maria swings Y/N around and hits a few trays and some other items. Y/N tries get free from her grasp, but Maria use all her strength and his face starts turning purple.

"Drop him, Maria."

"Okay!" Zofia makes her entrance and lifted his chin while Y/N groans in pain.

"We heard what happened on that day. And Margaret was been restless since then. Did you lie to her?"

"No, I genuinely like her." Y/N stands up and fixes his tie. Zofia raise an eyebrow like 'really' with arms crossed and Maria copy her.

"Fine! I have some feelings for someone else, but that does not mean I hurt Margaret's feelings." Zofia smacks him with hilt of her weapon and steps on his foot in anger.

"That is exactly the problem! You like someone else and she saw that in your eyes! Margaret can read you like no one else! How stupid are you!"

She starts swing with her whip sword and more equipment gets destroy. Folinic loses her shit as her favorite glove on the wall falls. The frame gets destroy.

"Everyone out now!!" It says till that day, everyone in the room at that time lost their ears.

---

He catches the ball and throws it again. His head rest against the wall and someone entered the cell. Y/N catches the ball again and throws at the person. "You made Operator Nearl upset."

"I thought you left the base."

"Not until you and Operator Nearl are friends again." She crush the ball and snaps her fingers.

"You have twenty-four hours until I seize your clearance." Rangers and Noir Corne grabs him by the arms and the doctor closes the cell behind them. Y/N gives the woman an annoyed expression and she responded with tilted smile.

'Scary!' Y/N felt his heart was beating faster at that moment.

---

She entered the room with a grunt. Immediately taking her clothes off, Margaret widened with her eyes as her eyes landed on the bed.

"Pervert!" She throws her mace at him and he catches it with his hand. But not without nosebleed. "Sorry." He place it at the window.

"Why are you here?"

"Because I was ordered... But also because I want make it up." He looks down and avoid her eyes. Margaret just scoffed by his answer. She does not believe he wants to make it up again, as she knows he have someone else. Someone better than her. She could not take the thought without feeling hurt.

"Hey, I mean it. And I think you need too." Y/N steps over to her and pushes her hair away from her face. He sighs at the sight.

"Am I not beautiful for you now?"

"Your eyes... They look tired. You look tired, Margaret." She push his hand away.

"I do not need this or you! Get out!"

"Yes you do. How much have you slept since that day?" Y/N is worry about her well-being. It was been four days since that day and he just thought to himself he needed to avoid for a bit. But it seems only to make it worse for her.

"I do not need to answer that question!" She sounds furious and Y/N stepped away to give her space. Her lack of sleep is definitely dominating her thoughts.

"Margaret, look at yourself. You are tired." Y/N opens his camera to show her face to herself. But Margaret eyed to the corner and see the picture of her and him on the day of the match.

"I am not tired!" She shouts and slaps the phone away in frustration.

"Margaret!" Y/N grasps her by the arms and stare into her eyes.

"I am sorry."

The knight push him away and turns around to have him avoid the state of her. Margaret tries to hold the tears, but it hurt too much to keep them. She falls to her knees in tears.

"I am sorry, Margaret." He crouched down and hugs her to comfort the broken Margaret. The knight embrace him. Slamming. Shouting. Crying at him in confusion and anger.

"Why! Why do you have someone else!" She looks up to him and Y/N tries to keep his straight face up for her, or maybe just for himself.

"Can I ever be happy...?" She loses her strength and lowered her head down. Margaret just wanted to be happy, but she feels everything is taken away from her.

"You can. You have them now. And Shinning and Liz too." Y/N brushes her tears away as she looks up to him again.

"But I can not have you..." Margaret looks to the side as she starts feeling calmer now.

"Yes you do, Margaret. You do have me." Her eyes widened as his lips touches hers. The Radiant Knight melts into the kiss.