prologue

Hello guys.....
Let me introduce you to my fantasy land
This story line is historical yet modern people here are modern but its still ruled by a king.... 😉
Hope you all understand....

Now let's get started....

___________________________________________

                   𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕕𝕠𝕞 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘

                   𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕕𝕠𝕞 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘

The palace servants were busy running doing the chores and the arrangements as today is a very special occasion and the emperor is going to make an important announcement the whole palace was decorated as today it is also their crown prince 10th birthday. So the palace is going to be filled with kings and Prince's of neighbouring kingdoms,ministers,civil ministers , kings loyal people, and also the people of yilling.

The king of yilling has announced the marriage of the crown prince wei wuxian with the little prince of Gusu Kingdom and the marriage is held to be in a week.

The entire people were shocked with the sudden change of events and the emperor's announcement as the whole palace become silent for few seconds the people murmurs could be heard every where as the crown prince is just 10 years old and the little prince of Gusu is just 5 years old how can they get married at this period though they know it happens in royal families.

As per the emperor's order all the arrangements for an ancient Chinese wedding were made both the children's take their vows and bow towards their parents then to the elders then to ancestors and drink each other wines which was mixed in fruit juice(guys idk about the Chinese weddings just imagine)

As lan zhan is just 5 years old he will be living with his family until he turns 12 years old but he still for every three months he has to visit his husband for 2 weeks so they can bond and get to know each other better.

Yilling and Gusu kingdoms were both neighbouring kingdoms and great allies though compare to Gusu which is known for his medicines and simplicity where as yilling the most powerful kingdom of all time which is famous for his wealth,knowledge of wars, Weapons, fighting skills, strategies, etc both the kings wanted to change their friendship more strong so the moment lan zhan a ger was born it was decided then and there that he is going to be the future empress of kingdom yilling.

                    𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕕𝕠𝕞 𝕠𝕗 𝔾𝕦𝕤𝕦

                    𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕕𝕠𝕞 𝕠𝕗 𝔾𝕦𝕤𝕦

___________________________________________

Okay guys...
I know there ages are small but that's how story goes..
Let's see what happens now that they both are married 😁
See you all~~~