chapter-6

Jingshi dinning hall

It was those rare days where lan zhan  and wei wuxian both have their breakfast together

It was those rare days where lan zhan and wei wuxian both have their breakfast together. The breakfast table is filled with all kinds of healthy and delicious food.

Lan zhan was silently tossing his salad while taking one or two bites because he has no appetite. He would have skipped his breakfast if he isn't hungry but as today was one of those rare days where wei ying was free, so just to accompany wei ying he was *well trying* to complete his salad which he doesn't like but have to.

After breakfast wei ying invites lan zhan to living area to have a talk. Lan zhan follows wei ying.

Today aunt lee will accompany you to select few dresses for tomorrow's ball.... Said wei ying

Ball?? Lan zhan asked.

Wei ying just stares at lan zhan.

Ok.... Sighed lan zhan as he know it was already decided by wei ying.

Ummm..... Wei ge... I... I can select my own dress u dont have to trouble aunt lee for this trivial matter ...hesitate lan zhan.

Lan zhan

Lan zhan.... * Wei ying stares coldly* stop distancing yourself from them... They are family.... Retorted Wei ying.

Lan zhan shrinks...
Wei ge.... I... I didn't meant it that way... *gulps* Ok I will accompany her.

Wei ying walks away coldly from there.... Lan zhan has tears in his eyes

But... But...u dont know ge...They don't like me ge.... They hate me.... They never accepted me as their family.... They have hurted me before so i distanced myself from them..... Murmurs lan zhan to him self.

__________________________________________

At jingshi..

Carman lee and dilraba along with some top notch designers and their master piece dresses came to jingshi as per his Majesty's order for helping lan zhan choosing a dress to wear for the ball.

After they entered jingshi they were astonished by the interior designs, the custom made furnitures, the sculptures, the paintings, the chandeliers, everything screams royal... Who were they kidding it was his Majesty's own private villa

Even if they were part of royal family but nobody was allowed to enter jingshi, well they have to take permission from his majesty himself to enter in.

Even for carman lee it was third time when she was given permission to enter jingshi. But in case of dilraba it was her first time visiting. Dilraba was astonished and she envied lan zhan for staying in such a luxurious place. Her wish to become queen has now doubled.

The servants escorted them to living room and served them some refreshments.

Carman lee and dilraba both were very curious to see lan zhan's appearance because the last time they saw him it was 2 years back when he was still considered a kid. Even the designers were curious as they have only heard rumours about his beauty and not to forget his silver hairs and silver eyes.

Dilraba who considered herself the most beautiful girl just wanted to compare herself with lan zhan and she was sure she is the most beautiful and just wanted to confirm.

Finally lan zhan arrival was announced and everyone stood to bow him and when they look at lan zhan they were in daze, their jaw dropped, nobody could utter any word they were beyond astonished, it was like complete silent , no movements....

Lan zhan was like an angel fallin form heaven. He was like celestial immortal being, no humans could ever can compare to his beauty. His tall petite glass like figure with right curves, his snow White pale body colour, his innocent face with peach lips, his silver dazzling eyes which can hypnotise any mortal beings and his silver hairs which adds like a crown to his beauty. He was like a fairy born in mortal world.

*Few moments later*

Lan zhan was feeling uncomfortable from their surprised stares ...and unconsciously lowers his head to look at himself....

Lan zhan looks at his own attire which was a simple white shirt and pants with some golden jewelry

Lan zhan looks at his own attire which was a simple white shirt and pants with some golden jewelry. It was very simple outfit not like the people who came to visit him. Even the designers were wearing expensive and stylish clothes not to mention carman and dilraba who always wears top notch designer clothes.

___________________________________________

Hello guys☺
Hope you all are doing fine....
Don't forget to like and comment it really motivates me to write further 🥰
Take care.