chapter-7

3rd person pov :-
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The awkward silence was broken by the head butler miss isabella...

Isabella Nick name -ellaHead butler61 years oldIncharge of entire jingshiTrusted person of wei wuxianVery strict Looks tough but has a soft corner too

Isabella
Nick name -ella
Head butler
61 years old
Incharge of entire jingshi
Trusted person of wei wuxian
Very strict
Looks tough but has a soft corner too

°°°°°°°

Ahem* Ahem*
Miss ella bowed to miss lee and dilraba and stood by the corner after giving the orders to the servants.

Lan zhan smiles at everyone and bows to carmen lee and dilraba as they both are elder family members.

Dilraba was still in shock by lan zhan appearance. Lan zhan was changed so much,he was not looking like a kid anymore... Its been just two years she has last seen him and this was unexpected... He even grew taller almost close to wei wuxian.

Though carmen lee was shocked too but she covered it well and sat immune....

The designers still had their eyes widen and couldn't help but admire lan zhan's beauty. Suddenly they get immense pride because lan zhan would be wearing their designer clothes.

Lan zhan frowns at the designers because of their stares

Are u alright..... Is something wrong with me.... Lan zhan asks cutely

No... No... Your highness..... It's... It's... Just... U are very beautiful.... Said one of the designer

Jie....you r older than me... Don't call me ur highness... Just call me lan zhan.... Lan zhan pouted.

Now the designers were more shocked how can a person be this beautiful and have no arrogance at all. He was so innocent and cute. They thought his majesty and his highness makes a perfect pair.

I dare not...your highness .... Replied the designer.

Lan zhan just cutely sighs.... He knows it's of no use.

The designers swears if his highness acts more cuter their nose will start to bleed.

Okay... Okay... Let's see the clothes.... Lan zhan says excitingly

The designers and lan zhan starts checking all the outfits and selected 2 from them.

These two are good and simple... I love them... Cheered lan zhan