chapter-4

Mom.... Mom...how's my look..the best? What do u think? Will he look at me....

Yes sweetheart.... My precious baby.... *kisses her forehead* he will definitely notice u today because my daughter is the most beautiful girl in the whole world

Mommm.... I know that * chuckles*
*Suddenly the atmosphere near her becomes dark*
Everytime I go near him that bitches are all over him..... I wish I could vanish them all at once and have him all myself..... *smirks darkly*

Dilraba baby..... U know those bitches are  not the problem here but that *clenched her teeth* Ger.... He is the actual problem here....once he gives birth,that bitch will be given the queen throne....n I can never let that happen....never.....

Mom... But the way he gets treated....he never authorize his power...I'm confused sometimes ...but again I don't think he has much importance.....even if he gets treated well doesn't mean that his majesty loves him..n i also dont think that fool could do any thing much more raise his voice at us.... He just avoids everyone...must be scared of us....Hahahahaha....

Don't... Ever think ur opponent is easy.... Never..... N u say he is a fool.....he is like a silence before the storm...My child u still have a long way to go...
His majesty is always a mystery... * she goes silent in her own thoughts*

Enough... Enough.... Mom.... Today I must make an impression.... Dilraba said

Mnnnn... Let's go.... Said the lady

Dilraba lee21 years oldDaughter of wei wuxian's first auntRude, arrogant, bitch Hates everyone who is around wei wuxian (hates yangzi) Acts like an elegant lady but is not Loves going to partiesThinks she is the only best and would marry wei wuxia...

Dilraba lee
21 years old
Daughter of wei wuxian's first aunt
Rude, arrogant, bitch
Hates everyone who is around wei wuxian (hates yangzi)
Acts like an elegant lady but is not
Loves going to parties
Thinks she is the only best and would marry wei wuxian (lol...)

**********†**********

It was evening time...lan zhan was admiring his rose garden which he had planted himself as a token of love for his wei ge..he goes near the bush and plucked a rose and took a sniff...

*flashback*

Little lan zhan and jiyang both were playing in the garden after they completed their studies

Lan zhan.... Run slowly... Lan zhan.... Stoppp...... Shouts jiyang

But lan zhan is lan zhan he continues to run and laughs loudly.

Catch me.... Catch me.... Lan zhan shouts back

Suddenly lan zhan bumps into someone and falls down with the person and when lan zhan looks around there were all roses around him which the person was carrying with him

I'm sorry uncle.... I didn't see u coming....

It's okay little master.... No problem... Said the man

Let me help picking them up *came a panting jiyang* and started to pick the roses

Lan zhan curiously asks..uncle... Why are you carrying these flowers

*The man blushes*

Seeing the blush on man face both the children's were confused

I'm going to propose my love today... And red roses are the best gift u could give to your love... Said the man

Red rose... Why red rose....asked lan zhan

The man smiles .. Red rose is the classic flower that symbolizes love, romance, and affection. 

So... If you give rose to ur love it will make them happy too... Asked lan zhan

Yes.... Yes it will make them so happy and they will love you more if you give them more... Said the man and walks away....

Both the children follows the man secretly and wanted to check if the man's word were true... They saw how the man gave the roses to the beautiful lady and how the lady hugged and kissed the man back joufully.....

Next day lan zhan went to the gardener and asked him to teach him planting a rose plant because lan zhan wanted to make a rose garden for his wei ge so that when they get older they can come here and spend there time together and he decided he will propose his wei ge with the first rose the plant gives and thats how lan zhan daily comes here and takes care of the garden by himself and won't allow anybody to come near his garden.... Except his wei ge of course....

*flashback ends*

___________________________________________