Shoto.Exe

Dabi's POV:

After a really really long walk home from the forest because of a stupid DoDo Bird fall asleep in my arm.....

I know I just got him....

I know I just found out he is my soulmate....

But he is mine and I am keeping him....

And if anyone tries to hurt and even touch him I will burn them alive and feed them to a flaming ass hole that I sadly have to call my dad. Fucking piece of shit!

Anyway~~!!!!

I finally made it to the front door and this is when the idiot wake up

Me: Morning sleeping birdie

I said as I slowly put him down onto his feet.

Hawks: Where are we?

Me: My house.

Hawks: Wait this is your house?!!!

He said with a shocked expression on his face.

Me: oh you overgrown urban pigeon do you really think one of the sin would not have a house like mine?

I couldn't help but give him a smirk after hearing and seeing how surprised he was hearing my anwer.

Hawks: To be honest I always thought you were homeless.

Me: .....

Hawks: What?! I mean you always wear clothes that are burnt and have holes!!

Me: Keigo I don't know do you know this or not but my flames burn everything meaning even fireproof shit get burn "

Hawks: Ooooooh~~~ that make sense

Me: You really are a natural blonde...

Hawks: ....

Me: Anyway let's go inside.

I said that as I open the door and let Keigo go in first. I followed after him inside.

Hawks: Wow the inside is...pretty dark

Me: Give me a second

I said as I lit up flames and let them run along the torch that are on the walls. They immediately lit up in a blue flame setting up the mood in my mansion which was literally screaming demon-king.

Me: better?

Hawks: Better~

Me: Come on then I'll take you to the living room so I can explain to Shoto what happen.

I told him as I make my way to the living room. That stupid pigeon was following close by too and once we arrived I just left him there and went to look for my brother. Still had to explain why we had an angel after all.

I walk down the hall and up a few set of stairs and knock on his room.

Me: Shoto?

I call out but I got nothing in reply. Since I knocked and called out to him but got nothing in response, I just went ahead and opened the door.

Me: Shoto?

I said as I opened the door but he was not there. His room is as clean and tidy as always...

Wait! Is that a bunny inside a bird cage???

Ok now I really have to find him and questions him about this....

Since he is not in his room I left and went back down stairs. All of the sudden I could feel the air getting colder.

Shit! Shoto found him before I could introduce them to each other!

I ran to the living room and there I saw my soulmate covered in ice that was made by my little brother. Quite the unusual sight to see.

Me: Really Keigo? You are one of the most high rank angels there is! Any demons shit their pants with just hearing your names and you got beat by my little brother who did not even join the war?!

Hawks: Hey! I am just being a well behaved guest here!!

Me: Idiot!

I said as I melt the ice away with my flames just to get myself a wet and cold chicken with his wings all puffed up. Kinda cute if you asked me.

Me: Come here you big idiot.

I said as I open my arm and let him run right into my arm and claw himself onto me

Me: There there better?

I cuddled him softly as I warm him up.

Hawks (Purring): Much better.

I look over at Shoto and there I saw that Shoto.exe have stop working and the blue screen of death is showing up in his mind.

Me: Oops! I think I broke my brother...

Oh well he will reboot himself soon

For now I have a soulmate to warm up!

Time skip brought to you by Shoto.exe had reboot himself

Shoto: THE FUCK?!!!

Me: Oh you had finally reboot yourself.

I said from the sofa with Keigo cuddling to my side.

Shoto: Dabi why the fuck is an angel doing in our house?!

Me: I could also ask why is there a bunny in a bird cage in your room?

I smirked at him while saying that.

Shoto (hissing): Dabi!

Me: Fine fine~~ Well you see this little feather idiot here is my soulmate....at least one of them so no more hurting him...he belong to me and he is mine.

Am I being too possessive?

100% Yes

Will I fix my possessiveness over my soulmate?

Fuck no! I am perfect the way I am there is nothing to be fix

Well maybe my murder tendency but hey who don't have one of those mine just bigger then others

Me: Now that I have answered your question now care to answer my?

Shoto: .....

Me: Why is there a bunny in a bird cage?

Shoto: Well... I found him and I am keeping him.

Me: But why a bird cage? We have other cage as well! A Bird cage are for caging a bad Keigo not a bunny.

Hawks: Wait what?!

Shoto: Wait I was not supposed to put a bunny in there?

Me: No Shoto....please tell me you did not try and feed it Soba...

Shoto: .....Well I was about to...

Me: That it I am taking that bunny away from you.

Shoto What noooooooooooo