Free

Hawks POV:

I can't believe the rumors!

They surely must be a lie!

Once I heard about them I immediately flew to the hero commission and demanded an answer but they didn't even want to let me meet them.

SHIT!

WHAT IS THIS BULLSHIT?

HIM BEING A SPY?!

NEVER!

I could still remember the sweet smile of his that gave so much warmth. His eyes were like a precious gemstone. His forest green hair and the angel like soul that he had.

He would never do something like that!

Nah-ah! Not him!

No matter how hard I tried to enter, they wouldn't let me. I even tried to ask my fellow angels about him but each and everyone believed the rumors.

Flashback brought to you by Izuku holding a hand out to a red winges angel.

I was on a mission to hunt down some low level demons that were terrorizing some civilians. It went all well a little bit too well. There were 7 people I needed to capture and through the whole day I only got 4 out of them.

It was very easy and I began getting careless as I wanted to finish it before sundown.

I didn't see the other 3 planning an ambush or lure me into an alley. This was one careless and deadly mistake.

They struck me down and before I knew it I was laying on the ground unable to move at all. I was sure that I would die there. No one would ever search for a red winged angel. They already were saying that my wings color was a curse. That I was one too. An angel born with blood red feathers was unheard. No one ever saw one. In the entire history there was never a red winged angel. Even when angels fall their wings would be black instead of white.

As I was laying there on the ground, I began to feel the coldness that was growing and I was sure that I would bleed out. That was until I heard a sweet voice.

???: Please don't be afraid of me! I will help you!

I couldn't see the person at all. My vision was already filled with way too many black dots and all of the sudden, I felt a warm feeling.

What is that feeling?

It feels so warm and welcoming...

My vision began to clear and I could see none other than the little boy that All Might decided to take under his wing and pass his sin on to.

Deku: I am sorry, this is all I can do.

I felt a lot better and looking at my body I could tell that he had already healed all the deadly injuries, only small scratches remained.

Me: It's okay, feathers.

Deku: huh?

Me: You are Deku right?

Deku: Yes, Sir.

Me: Hawks. Call me Hawks. What's your name?

Deku: Izuku but you can call me Deku like everyone else.

Me: I refuse to call you Deku. You are my lifesaver, feathers. Yep from now on I will call you feathers.

Deku: Okay...?

He stretched out a hand and offered me help to stand up. I gladly accepted it. The moment I was up, I saw him looking at my wings.

Deku: They are so pretty....

Pretty?

Me: Are you not afraid of me?

Since the other angel called me a curse, the humans tend to back away and not even come close to me and yet here he was looking at them with some sparkles in his eyes.

Feathers: No, why should I? I can tell that you are a good person.

Me: Didn't you hear about me?

Feathers: I did...I mean I heard the rumors about you and let me tell you something. You are not a bird or a weapon or a curse, you are not even a hunter! You are a person in the first place and people should treat you that way! Don't be scared to jump off a cliff if it means for you to be free!

Me: I ... I don't know what to say....

Feathers: Then don't!

Me: Thanks Izuku.

Feathers: I would have loved to heal you completely but I can't at the moment.... I am just too useless....Well anyways, can you fly back?

Me: What do you mean useless? You just held me almost completely. That alone is impressive! Yes, I can, thanks to you!

Feathers: I am glad to hear that, well I need to go now! Bye!

I saw him sway a little bit and I immediately knew why. He used Holy Magic in order to heal me but not any kind of Holy Magic, the level of holy magic he needed to perform was way higher than he would need in order to heal anyone else. He was simply tired and exhausted.

I used my wing to catch him from stumbling over his own feet while he was about to go back.

Me: Wow, slow down their feathers! You are not able to go anyways in your state! Let me at least escort you back!

He tried to decline my offer but I wouldn't let him and so I escorted him back to the heroes headquarters.

However before he knew it he was out like a candle and I caught him before he could hit the ground.

Me: Sweet dreams feathers!

I than proceed and began to carry him back to the hero headquarters where the heroes usually live. Once I had him in my arms bridal style, he began snuggle close towards me.

This was when I could smell his omega.

Everyone knew about deku the useless hero and his omega status but seeing how strong he was i could believe that he was a mere omega.

End of flashback brought to you by HAwks thinking about a certain green feather.

I was on my way to the headquarters and searching for anyone that could give me some clues about his whereabouts. I wanted to know what was happening and I was not gonna be satisfied until I found him.

Once I arrived at the headquarters I was once again told what I already knew and they told me something very interesting too. They told me that they brought him to All Might and didn't know where they went.

This was what I needed to know in order for me to quickly rise up into the sky and search for him.