Sin of kindness: The hero

All Might POV:

After teaching that useless boy a lesson on messing with what's mine, I can't help but keep asking myself: Just why did I pick this good for nothing worthless omega as the next hero of kindness?...

Flashback brought to you by how much of a bitch All Might is and how much MamaUsagi wants to kill him <3

Today was just like every other day. Everyone was worshipping me anywhere I went telling me how much of a hero I am and how powerful I was and the ladies were just eyeing me one after another after all I am the best alpha there is on this planet. Everywhere I go people loved me no matter who or what even the Gods and Goddess love me

Then I heard a villager run over to me asking for my help because she saw some kind of slime monster in the woods near the village. Now how could I even say no to her? It was simply impossible when she looked at me so helpless with a low cut shirt. Her eyes were also begging me while also sparkling with hope and faith.

So I made my way to the woods. I did see some small slime around and cut them down quite easily but no matter how much I cut it down there's always more. It was as if there was a huge army of them sitting there and just waiting for me to slaughter them...

A/N: What did the slimes ever do to you! Poor little cute things! I hope you encounter Rimuru and get what you deserve!

Me: Fucking useless monster why can't you just die and give me less work to do?

I walked around the woods for a little while more trying to find the King of the slimes. In order for me to put an end to this useless fight and go back and be worshiped by everyone more!

Then all of a sudden I hear a cry...

It sounds young, maybe a kid?

Oh I can already see it, the loving Hero of Kindness willingly helps out this weak and helpless village to kill the evil slime for them and save a kid from the King slime.

What a way to get more people throwing themself at me.

With that plan in mind, I slowly made my way to where I heard the kids cry before. After all, I needed to be there at the right time, let's say when he is about to die and a hero like myself jumps in and saves him. That sounded about right. Oh his mother will be all over me trying to thank me for saving that kid and their dad mostly will try to give me all their money. I loved it already!

When I made it there, I saw the kid around 6 years old and he was currently being wrapped tightly by the dark green slime. The kid was slowly being swallowed by the monster, but I did not jump in yet. It was still not the right timing for that and I had to wait till he was about to pass out. Only then I would jump in and save him but until then I was just sitting back and watching the boy nearly die in the hands of an evil slime monster.

I did not need to wait long until I saw the boy's eyes slowly closing. I jump in shouting making sure the boy will see me and hear me so he can tell the story of how great of a hero I am. I was after all the Hero of Kindness and that hero was the one that saved this kid when he was about to die.

After saving this kid I laid him down on the ground.

He is pretty small for a kid but he does have a pretty face.

Maybe when he is older he is willing to thank me for saving him with his body?

Anyway, that can wait till he is older.

For now I have to wake him up so we can go back to the village and get back to being worshiped by everyone.

I did what any normal human would do and so I proceeded to slap him on the cheek, making sure that I used enough force for him to wake up.