Kindness shown to a demon

Dabi's POV:

I have been hearing a rumour going around that Deku the hero of Kindness has disappeared and some even said he was killed...

The hero of Kindness...

He was different then all those stupid heroes...

I can still remember those lively green eyes of his filled with so much hope and kindness he was a light...

No he was a ray of sunshine.

I met him way before I became one of the deadly sins. I was still weak back then after me and Sho had escaped from that burning piece of trash power hungry All Might abscess bullshit of a father of mine.

Flashback brought to you by Izuku smiling brightly at Dabi giving him the hope he needs

I somehow managed to hide from the heroes and that cannibal chicken, but in return I am badly wondered.

" Fucking heroes with their holy weapons... I didn't even do anything! All I did was hunt some food for my brothers and I! Just because I'm a demon don't mean jackshit to them as long as I am a demon I am bad! Fucking racist little God loving bitch! "

Fuck my wound will not heal because of those holy weapons...

Will I bleed out?...

Will I die?...

Like this? Before I can get my revenge...

Before I even get to see my soulmate...

Even if they will not love me I still would like to know who they are...

Fuck everything are getting blurry...

" Oh god you're hurt so badly! " I hear a soft voice said

Who's there?...

I try my best to try and see who is it but all I see are green I can tell he is looking around

Is he trying to make sure no one is around?

" Don't worry I'll heal you " He said softly I can tell he was not lying so I closed my eyes I'm going to die anyway may as well take this risk who now maybe I will win...

Soon I see a bright light...

Holy magic?...Shit!....Is this idiot going to try healing a demon with fucking holy magic?!!!!

...

...

...

The Fuck?...

It doesn't burn me at all even if it is holy magic...

" Don't worry my holy magic can't hurt demons...so it just looks like holy magic but it is not. That's just how useless I am. "

" Who are you?...."

" People call me Deku the hero of kindness "

A fucking hero is saving me?! This has to be a trap! But why would they call him a name like Deku....don't human worship heroes?

" Why would they call you that? " I ask

I can see things more clearly now and the first thing I saw was what looked like his holy weapon on the floor away from me...

" Because I'm useless.... I mean I can use holy magic but...it can't hurt demons at all " I look up at him weakly. I can't really see his face too clearly but I can see those big green eyes of his...

How pretty...

" Why are you helping me?....I'm a demon an enemy... "

" It doesn't matter that you're a demon, you're hurt and I can heal you. That's all I care about " Was my vision going back to normal the first thing I saw was his bright smile smiling so brightly at me like the sun...

His smile is so kind and warm...

When was the last time anyone smiled like that to me?

Or even care enough to heal me...

He's a hero, someone picked by God itself to kill us demons...

But yet here this hero is healing me with his own magic from the wound the other heroes have given me...

" What's your name? "

" Mhm? I already told you it's Deku " He smiles softly but I can see the sadness under that smile...

Why is he sad? He acts and looks like the type that would be loved by many. I mean he is a hero and he is kind hearted. Anyone would love to be his friend.

" Not what others call you I mean your real name. " he looked a bit shocked at my question but why? It's normal to ask that....right?

" My name is Izuku Midoriya "

" Well thank you for healing me Midoriya I go by Dabi " I asked for his name so it fair for me to give him mine well the name I go by now

He smiles happily and keeps healing me making sure I am fully healed.

" How...are you feeling?..I'm sorry I can't fully heal you... " He asked softly a little slow

I look over my body beside a few smaller cut here and there all the life-threatening one are gone

" You really heal me...thank you....Bunny " I smirk

" Why bunny? " He look like he about to pass out it not not surprising holy magic do take up a lot of energy and for someone to use so much holy magic to heal me he must be tired

What a weird hero...a hero that has saved a demon like me...

But I was thankful for him. If not I will mostly not make it back to Sho...

So before he fully passes out and falls face first into the ground I catch him and pick him up bride style.

He is so small... and warm...

I can't help but nuzzles onto his fluffy hair let me tell you it fluffier then it look

" Sweet dream bunny... " I open my wing and fly us to a safe place and put him there close to where a village

End of flashback brought to you by Dabi unable to forget Izuku's kind heart

After that day I want to go to some human village to see if I can get any info on that hero....

So I put a spell on myself to make me look like a human but what I got was not something I expected...

Everywhere I go I can see merchandise for every hero but Midoriya's...

I got a bit too curious so I asked about it

" Why would we see anything related to that useless piece of shit of a hero? I mean Deku the useless hero that what we all really call him the only one that calls him the hero of Kindness was himself. " soon other villagers join in and laugh at the hero that saved my life...

I was so mad that I may have burned down that village.

I would never allow anyone to bad mouthing him...

He is the only hero that truly cares for others for who they are...