God's favorite

All Might's POV:

I have finally found myself a successor but it really was just out of pity! He was a weak, pathetic and helpless little boy. HA, even his wish is ridiculous, like him becoming a great hero like me?! You kidding me!! HAHAHA NEVER! Not even in his dream!

It was nothing more than an unrealistic wish but being the great hero of kindness I of course trained him hard and boom he became a hero!

The greatest hero of kindness granted an unrealistic dream of a poor weak little boy and made it come true. This sure makes a good story don't you think?

Now then where is that weak little kid?

As I was looking around the town everyone was smiling at me and telling me how great of a hero I am and how kind I am to take that boy in!

What was his name again? To be honest I can careless I just call him my boy since I never bothered to even remember his name I mean he got the title of " Deku the hero of Kindness *cough* useless *cough* ".

As I walking deeper into the wood where we usually meet up and train, there I see that boy messing around with my weapon I was about to call out to him since I really don't want him to break my axe the weapon of kindness well for now it's his but let's face it I'm the better hero

There he stands in the wood under the sunlight surrounded by all kinds of flowers and a few seers here and there and the axe starts to growl in a dim green light and...

DID MY AXE JUST TURN INTO A FUCKING SWORD??!!!

WHA- HOW?!

How can this useless little brat do that?!!

I'm the great hero of kindness All Might! I don't even know MY weapon can do that!!

And this brat just did what? There's no way I will allow this!

My beloved AXE! HOW DARE YOU EVEN CHANGE ITS APPEARANCE!

There is no way I am going to let him have his way with MY weapon!

But what can I do to get my title and weapon back....

I know!

A smirk was slowly creeping up on my face.

Soon I will become a hero of kindness again and this brat will get what he deserves.

I turn around and make my way to a temple and kneel down closing my eyes and try to make a connects with God.

God: It has been some time since we have last talked, how are you my child?

Me: I have been busy working with that boy...but I feel like I have picked the wrong person.

God:  Why would you think that my child? 

Me: You see that boy he...He have this weird power and it remind me of my former mentor, Lucifer the morning star...

God: We can't have that...fair well I will give you back your title and the weapon will reject him soon. About your powers, we will need to use some drastic measurements to get them back. However you don't need to worry about that at all my dear child. 

Me: Thank you my God!

As soon as we ended our talk, I got back up and smirked even more. I know exactly how much God hated my foolish mentor.

Each sin was held by a mortal but we still had our angel mentors that were there for us and this one particularly stepped over his own boundaries.

Now that I made God think that that brat is evil and has some kind of connections to that fallen angel, I just have to make the others think that too then we can kill him off!

That'll teach him a lesson for messing with what is mine!

Later that night I have set up a meeting with all the other heroes except that useless brat of course.

???: Ah sir All Might! Why did you call us for this meeting?

Said the hero of diligence fixing his glasses.

???: And why is Deku not here?

Ask the lovely hero of patience with her big brown eyes and pink cheek.

???: WHO CARES WHERE THAT FUCKER IS!!

Shouted the hero of faith with his blood red eyes filled to the top with anger for that useless hero.

???: Now now calm down I'm sure there's a reason why he is not here.

Said the hero of patience try to calm his friend down

???: Like he is so useless that we don't even need him? I mean I don't get why Sir All Might here saw in him.

Said the hero of Charity with her fluffy pink hair and golden eyes

???: I agree with you on that! He can't do anything right! It's just sad looking at him thinking he is on the same level as us.

Said the hero of Temperance with her beautiful long green hair

Me: Now now I have called you all here because there's something really important I need to tell all of you. It's about the hero Deku... 

I look around and everyone is looking at me waiting for me to keep going.

Me: You see today I found him in the woods and he somehow used some kind of dark magic and change my-I mean the weapon of kindness to a different weapon, something much darker and pure evil...
I think Deku is a spy sent by the demons and it is our job to kill all evil in this world so we will spy on him for a few days then we will find a reason to have him use the weapon of kindness. If the weapon rejects him then it only proves my suspicion of him being a demon! 

○●○●○ Few days later in the Town ○●○●○

Izuku's Pov:

As I was walking through the town something was bothering me.

For some reason it didn't feel right.

The other heroes and All Might...

I might be even imagining it but still...

They have been so cold to me the past few days but I'm sure it's nothing serious really. I might have made a mistake again and they are just angry at me.

We are all friends after all, they will surely forgive me!