"Do you want to have a hot chocolate to warm yourself?" Suehiro asked, slightly concerned about the temperature his lover might be feeling. The other thought for a while before nodding as he walked back to where he could hear his lover's heartbeats. Then Suehiro held Jouno's hand and immediately realized how cold it felt.

"...What are you doing?" Jouno questioned, feeling the other fidgeting around with his hand.

"Making your hand warm" was the brunette's answer. A small genuine smile appeared on Jouno's face as he felt his hand being massaged. "And how is a massage going to warm my hand up?" The blind male asked.

"I do not know"

So dense... the blind male thought as his lover continued massaging his hand to 'warm it up' before holding it and leading Jouno to a nearby cafe.

△▽△▽△

A warm smell of cookies that are being baked made its way to Jouno's sense of smell as they entered the warm cafe. Suehiro led him to a empty table and the blind male took his seat, glad to be away from the freezing atmosphere.

"Now for the love of God, do try to not order anything weird" Jouno warned, not wanting other people to stare at them again like before. The brunette blinked at him. "But I have not ordered anything weird before" was his answer. Jouno nearly let out a cry of anguish as he began naming all of his lover's food choices.

"Rice with sugar? Green tea ice cream with wasabi? Hard boiled eggs with its shell still on??"

"Those aren't weird"

"Yes they are!"

Just then a waiter approach their table to take their order. Jouno chose a cup of hot chocolate and a small plate of chocolate chip cookies. Suehiro also chose a cup of hot chocolate, which made Jouno think that it was going to be normal, but then the brunette chose cookies with brown gravy. The other slammed his head down on the table as the confused waiter wrote down the orders, excused himself and quickly went to the kitchen.

△▽△▽△

After finishing their drinks and cookies, they went out from the warm atmosphere into the freezing atmosphere. Jouno rubbed his hands together, wishing that he had brought gloves to keep his hands warm. Suehiro noticed the slight action and immediately went into a store as his lover continued walking on, unaware of his sudden disappearance. Jouno continued walking for a few seconds before realizing the sound of someone walking behind him had disappear.

"Tecchou?" He called, beginning to walk back to where he thinks they were walking by before. Then he heard a small bell ringing and a pair of footsteps seemingly coming out from a place.

"Tecchou?" He repeated, confused. As a response, the brunette picked up one of his lover's hand and put one of the gloves he had bought on Jouno's hand.

"Eh? What's this?"

"Gloves"

"Are you giving me your gloves?"

"No, I bought new ones for you"

"How on earth do you know my hand size?"

"I don't know"

△▽△▽△

After they arrived at Jouno's apartment, he asked Suehiro if he wanted to stay for a while as the blind male was planning to bake some gingerbread men. The brunette agreed, glad that he could just get out from this atmosphere.

They entered his flat and Suehiro began taking off his coat, scarf, hat, gloves and shoes off as Jouno got out from his coat, scarf and shoes off surprisingly quick. Then he made his way to the kitchen, warning the brunette to never enter his kitchen.

△▽△▽△

The couple sat on the couch, munching on gingerbread men and sipping hot chocolate with white marshmallows floating on top. Normally Suehiro would like his drinks and food color coordinated, but he could make an exception for now. A Christmas tune was playing through a nearby radio as they sat in comfortable silence.

"Hm...Tecchou?"

Suehiro hummed in response.

"How does a snowflake look like?"

The brunette blinked for a while, uncertain on what to respond. Then he immediately pulled out his phone and searched online for the best description of a snowflake.

"It's...a single ice crystal that has achieved a sufficient size, and may have amalgamated with others, which falls through the Earth's atmosphere as snow" Suehiro parroted. Jouno immediately understood where Suehiro got the description from.

"You got that online, didn't you?"

"...Yeah"

The blind male sighed. "I did not ask for information about a snowflake, I asked for a description in your own words."

The brunette blinked before getting up and going over to a window to open it. Then as the cold breeze blew in, he stuck out his hand to catch a snowflake. After he thinks that he had caught a snowflake, he shut the window and went back to the couch, quietly examining it.

"It's like some ice crystals joining together and forming a snowflake with six sides. It's truly beautiful" the brunette said, watching it slowly melt into a puddle of water on his palm. Jouno sighed, still not sure of what a snowflake looked like but didn't said it.

"You find anything beautiful to be honest..." Jouno mumbled, sipping his hot chocolate. The next sentence Suehiro said made him choke.

"I find you beautiful"

Color rushed to Jouno's cheeks as the dense male didn't think that his sentence could be quite blunt.

"Why the hell-" Jouno managed to splutter out. Suehiro looked at him. "I find you truly beautiful"

The other stayed silent, another genuine smile coming on his face.

"I...find your personality beautiful too"

Ideas: