.⁠。⁠*⁠♡Extra chapter 3: The way of (Y/n)'s words.⁠。⁠*⁠♡

(A/n- This is kinda of like not a chapter but somethings that I thought that (Y/n) might say in someparts of the story so enjoy I guess?)

(Y/n): "Anyone seen a guy with a little kid? Like the kid was like a baby? Anyone?"

Nobody responded as the hunters looked at her confused. She sighs as she walked away.

(Y/n): "I'll go find them myself. Rocky! Dangerbuff Jr! Where are you?! Once I find you, I'm gonna beat Rocky's butt!"

(A/n- In season 9, Cole changes names to Rocky Dangerbuff and names Wu, Dangerbuff Jr. In this book, he names (Y/n), Hope Dangerbuff, but also as his wife. (Y/n) didn't like being his wife.)

.⁠。⁠*⁠♡

(Y/n) and Cole were in the kitchen as Cole wanted to take a bite of the cake. (Y/n) was working on something while looking away from the cake.

Cole: "Can I just take one bite of the cake? Please?"

(Y/n): "Nope. You ain't eating it you-"

She turns around, only to see that the cake was gone. Cole has eaten the cake as (Y/n) stood there in shock. She sighs as she grabbed la chancla and she turned all full mexican mom mode. Cole realizes what he has done as (Y/n) started to chase him around the Monastery.

(Y/n): "¡Hijo de puta madre! ¡Vuelve tu trasero aquí en este instante o te golpeo con esta chancla!"

(You son of a bitch! You get your ass back here this instant or else I'll hit you with this chancla!)

Cole: "Oh f*ck me! Guys help!"

Lloyd: "That's your problem, Cole! Not ours!"

Cole: "F*CK YOU!"

.⁠。⁠*⁠♡Chapter 7.⁠。⁠*⁠♡

As Harumi had her hand in Lloyd's chest while talking to him, there was one thing that (Y/n) had in mind while she was watching from afar.

(Y/n): "Now is not the time to have s*x with Lloyd, Harumi."

Harumi's eyes widen once she heard that as well as Lloyd.

Harumi: "I ain't trying to have s*x with him! This is my evil monologue and not a sexy one! You have a dirty mind."

(Y/n): "And yet, I'm still stuck with the Hoe *ss bitc-"

Harumi walked up to her and punched her in the face.

(Y/n): "Oh, you b*tch!"

Both of them started to fight like little children while Lloyd just watched from afar. He is now confused about how he will fall in love with (Y/n) if this story is about you and Lloyd falling in love.

.⁠。⁠*⁠♡Chapter 23.⁠。⁠*⁠♡

Lloyd opened the door as (Y/n) was sitting down as she was traumatized of what just happened.

Lloyd: "Are you... Okay?"

(Y/n): "Do I look okay? Your f*king father tried to choke me! I'm not okay!"

☆The Jadeite Princess☆ {Lloyd x F!Reader}☆On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara