◕Chapter 5: Dead Man's squall◕

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

We return with Zane finding out that Mr. E is actually a Nindroid. And now they are going to fight.

Zane: "Are you The Quite One?"

(A/n- Zane. He isn't going to f*cking respond to you man. You have to face that.)

Zane: "Are you The Quite One?"

Still no response. Instead, Mr. E started running towards him. Zane got out his bow and shot him a few times but it didn't work.

Mr. E got to him and grabbed his legs to spin him around. Zane dropped his bow off the cliff.

Zane: "Who are you?"

(A/n- Zane. Stop asking him if you know that he isn't going to f*cking respond to them!)

They both had no weapon so they had a fist fight. In the end, Mr. E drop kick that Nindroid off the cliff.

(A/n- I always wanted to say that but instead of drop kicking that child, he kinda knocked him out.)

Zane looked at him.

Zane: "Who...?"

That was the only thing he said before getting knocked out because his system was damaged. Mr. E opened his chest and put something in it. He then talked through a communicator in an indistinct robot voice. Then he walks away from Zane.

❁(Y/n)'s POV❁

We lost communication with Zane. We we're now trying to find Zane at the last place he was. We found him but he was almost destroyed. The team helped him up to the Bounty. It was upsetting to see him like this. It almost breaks my heart to see him like this. Pixal was helping Zane to recover. I was outside the door as the rest were inside, waited for him to wake up.

Lloyd: "How bad is it?"

Pixal: "He has extensive damage to all systems. His neutral net and cognitive cores suffered severe failures."

Nya: "Can you save him?"

Pixal: "I've diverted power to critical life functions. But Zane will have to do most of the work. He must reconfigure his system and reboot himself."

Harumi: "Isn't there anything we can do?"

Lloyd: "We have to keep moving or The Sons of Garmadon will find us. They'll do anything to get their hands on the child."

Kai: "I just don't get how a baby can be a key."

Cole: "I don't either, but that's what they said. They called the key to the third mask."

Lloyd: "If Cole's right, we need to disappear. Get as far away from Ninjago City as we can."

Jay: "Hm. Doesn't seem right. Abandoning Ninjago City."

Lloyd: "We're not abandoning. There are others who will protect her."

Kai: "Like who?"