♪Chapter 18: Saving Faith♪

❁(Y/n)'s POV❁

Cole: "Yeah. That's her."

I looked over to see Faith's hat on the ground meaning that she was buried on the ground.

Wu: "We have to go down and save her."

Kai: "No, we have to get the Dragon Armor. In case you've forgotten, they don't have the map, and we do."

Zane: "Kai is correct. And it appears this could be a trap."

Jay: "Oh, really? Really? It takes a Nindroid to figure that out? Eh, sorry, Wu, but we can't go out there. If we want to go home, we need to find the Firstbourne's Nest."

Wu didn't respond and just looked over where Faith was buried.

(Y/n): "Well, maybe more of his memories came back. Something that could help us in a situation like this."

Kai: "Is that true? Do you remember more?"

We looked over at Wu as he continues to look at Faith in the sand with her broken hat she broke a day ago.

Wu: *Sighs* "I can't lie. They haven't. But father told me I have to have Faith. And without her, we would've never gotten this far. Besides... Ninja never leave friends behind."

Kai: "Then we've got your back."

We all walked over to him and decided to walk over to her. I hid behind the rock if anything happens from here. They tooked the hat off and the mask in her face and she screamed out,

Faith: "You should not have come. It's a trap!"

As soon as she said that, hunters came out of the ground and surrounded them. What I didn't know that there was one behind me. They grabbed me and hit them in the stomach.

Two hunter came out and shot their chains at me. The ninja turned around to face me and saw that I was already captured.

(Y/n): *Sighs* "Okay... It was a trap this whole time."

They put us in the towers and chains us up. They started eating while we were just watching from the towers.

Iron Barron: "Eat up, Hunters! We have the Son of the First Spinjitzu Master. By first light, whit him by my side, the Firstbourne will gladly give up the rest of the Dragon Armor. Then it'll be a feast every night!"

They all cheer once they heard that.

Jay: "Could you pass a roasted lizard stick up here? I'm hungry too."

Nobody heard him and just ignored Jay from his request.

Jay: "No? Not takers? Ah, that's okay. I'm kind of watching my figure, anyway. Ha, ha."

Wu: "I'm sorry. I thought I was doing the right thing. But I've only made it worse."

Faith: "Hm. Your heart is pure, but this realm is cruel. I am just sorry you ever had to find this place."

(Y/n): "Don't worry about it, Wu. This is mostly normal for me. I been in a situation like this. Well, I think the ninja have been in many situations like this, right guys?"