✧Chapter 7: Game of masks✧

✧❁(Y/n) / Opal's POV❁✧

We entered the temple to see many pillars around that we needed to jump on to get to the other side to the staircase. Lloyd decided to go first as he jumps towards the first one. I started to go second as Harumi was last behind. Lloyd and I were on the lead as we were getting closer towards the staircase.

Lloyd: "If the last mask is here, it won't come easily. Trust me, I've had my fair share of deadly tombs. Follow my every step."

Lloyd jumped to a pillar but didn't realize it had a symbol. The pillar started to collapse as it broke but Lloyd jumped quickly to another pillar before it fully collapsed.

Lloyd: "Ok. Don't touch anything with that symbol on it."

Opal: "Gotcha."

We started to move forward again. It's hard to keep steady in high heel boots as I can feel myself wobble by the chances of me falling into the deep dark pit. As I jumped to another pillar, I heard something click as the temple started shaking

Opal: "Okay… what the heck is happening?"

Harumi: "I don't know. I didn't touch anything."

Opal: "Well, neither did I!"

Lloyd: "Guys, the exit!"

We all turned around to see that the entrance was quickly closing. Lloyd passed me and Harumi as he tries to get to the exit until it fully closes on us, trapping us inside the temple.

Opal: "Guess there's no turning back now. Let's just keep going."

∘˚˳°3rd person∘˚˳°

Back at the Bounty, The Sons of Garmadon have fully taken over the ship while the Ninjas were tied up on the deck as the bikers surrounded them. Ultra Violet was playing around with baby Wu as she points a sharp weapon at him.

Cole: "If you harm one hair on his head..."

Kilo: "You'll what? Where is he? Where's the Green Ninja?"

Cole: "Like we'll ever tell you."

Jay: "Uh, Cole, you don't argue with a man whose navel is that close."

Biker: "Mister E found them."

Kilo: "Good eye, Mister E. The Oni Temple is just 15 miles north of here. Set a course for The Quiet One."

Nya: "You don't have to call her that. We know it's (Y/n)."

The bikers laughed at her as they knew they all knew that the ninja were incorrect.

Biker: "You mean the Jadeite Princess? Nah."

Kai: "You guys think were dumb to know you guys are lying? Do you guys even have any idea what you're doing? She's planning on resurrecting Garmadon. Lord Garmadon."

The bikers were confused as they already knew that.

Kai: "Then I guess you never had the chance to meet him."