✪Chapter 3: The Oni and The Dragon✪

❁(Y/n)'s POV❁

We landed in a cove of Hollow's Bluff. So nobody can find us. The place was filled with fog so there was a high chance of the Sons of Garmadon not finding us.

Harumi: "Is this... Where we will be living?"

Lloyd: "Just until we know that you two are safe."

Harumi: "Don't you have a headquarters?"

Lloyd: "It's too in the open. The Sons of Garmadon will be looking for you. We'll need to keep moving."

I kept looking at them until they got up.

Cole: "So, Harumi and (Y/n), looks like we're gonna be roomies for a while."

Harumi: "You have all been so gracious to take me in since the palace was..."

Harumi hesitated on the next words she was going to say. I looked at her with a reassured face.

Harumi: "... Taken away. And-"

Jay had cut off Harumi to keep her calm.

Jay: "You're safe with us."

Zane: "That assumption is not entirely justified, Jay. We know very little about the Sons of Garmadon's full capabilities."

Kai: "We know nothing about them. Period."

Nya: "We do know they're after the three Oni Masks. Unfortunately, they already have two of them."

Zane: "Pixal scanned everywhere for the third mask, but it came up empty. It's as if it... Never existed."

Lloyd: "Then we need to focus on who's giving the orders. A group this organized must have a leader."

I look to see blue underwear that was next to Jay and Harumi.

Jay: "Maybe someone from our past?"

(Y/n): "Not to interrupt or anything but... Who's underwear is that?"

Jay grabbed and put it behind him. I could tell he was embarrassed. That could be used as Blackmail to him.

Jay: "We're usually more organized but our leader got lost in a time-stream. Uh, they're Cole's."

Cole: "They're blue!"

Kai: "You're lucky they're not yellow."

I realized in that moment what was he talking about. I giggled as I had a plan about it to use as blackmail.

Nya: "What about the suspect capture at the heist in Borg Tower. I can stay behind with (Y/n) and Harumi if you wanna press him on who he works for?"

Pixal: "The police have him in custody, but he has refused to talk. He is set for release today."

Kai: "Then if Johnny Law can't get him to talk... Perhaps Johnny Ninja can?"

We all look at Kai with a confused face.

•|Time skip|•