42. (𝘿𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙚)

Start from the beginning

"Ok ok now let's have a mini celebration for Tae's graduation" Jin clapped gaining everyone's attention who also cheered and started to arrange everything for the family party in living room.

When everyone was busy in arranging stuff Jin dragged Momo and Jimin in corner discussing that they should do something to make somehow Taekook talk peacefully but they did a mistake by not discussing the plan carefully before and that's how....

Jin secretly entered the kitchen and added a pill in one drink to make Taehyung drunk as he knew there is no use to add one of the Mafia King as JK's alcohol tolerance is more high than the effect of this pill....he left the kitchen smiling widely thinking he will get the drinks later and make sure Taehyung drink that one only.

Jimin who was going to fetch some snacks saw a small bottle hidden behind a spices jar but frowned when he saw it was a drug that make people tipsy without any side effects so he got an evil idea and add two pills in two drinks thinking it'll make taekook to talk freely and went away throwing the bottle in dustbin....

When everyone settled to enjoy the family time Momo suddenly remembered the drinks and went to kitchen without telling anyone and being a die heart taekooker like us she pulled out a small liquid bottle and pour some liquid in other two glasses leaving with a mischievous smile.....Annnddddd.... that's how three of them made confusion in glasses and bottoms with Hobi got drunk.

(🤦🏻‍♀️
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Hope you get the meme)

"YAH!! JEON JUNGKOOK" Tae stood up yelling catching everyone off-guard and JK who was in deep thoughts 'how to make wifey forgive him' looked up at him in confusion.

"Y-you knvw *hiccup* i wait y-you whole day *hiccup* campus" Tae blabbed stumbling and Jungkook immediately stood up holding him by his waist but frowned when he smell something different and leaned to sniff Tae's mouth who bite his nose.

"Nu nu kissey *hiccup* you today" Tae shook his head pouting.

"Yesh, don't kiss him Taetae *hiccup* he is meanie" and everyone's head snapped towards Momo who was giggling to herself.

"Babyyy i wuv you" suddenly hobi said pecking his girlfriend's lips who became shy and hugged him hiding her face squealing....now they looked towards Jin and Jimin who were giggling after stealing snacks from everyone's plate.

"Yes you meanie su nu kish" Tae hiccuped again causing JK, Namjoon and Yoongi to sigh after seeing the family like this but....

"Wait! How you guys are drunk? We all had the same drinks no?" Yoongi asked causing the three culprits to shook their head putting hands on mouth to not to say anything.

"Tell me Minie, what you guys have done?" Yoongi asked squinting his eyes to his wife who giggled.

"I just add two pills in drink plomise" Jimin pouted showing his doe eyes to the older but....

"No i add the pills" Jin yelled making Namjoon's eyes widened.

"You lier i added the alcohol" Momo yelled and Hobi giggled patting her head causing her to grin cheekily.

"Come on wifey let's go" JK said and going to drag Taehyung who pushed him away.

"Nu i am not going you amd i no wifey of you" Tae shook his head hugging Namjoon who was standing beside them but our Mafia King was stunned, he was lost in his thoughts and his mind again made him think that Taehyung will leave him coz he break his promise. ( I swear my PT teacher was more intelligent than this MaFiA *eye roll*)