"OK." she said. "Now we can talk freely." relaxed. She was as tense as a violin string.

"Why?" the others asked.

"I deactivated the cameras in this room only." Sanem told them.

"Ah..." commented Muzo.

"We don't have much time. Listen to me." she continued.

"From now on, you cannot talk about this matter within the company, be it this one or the Fikri Harika. Do you understand?" she said, looking them in the serious eyes.

"The cameras. You're right!" exclaimed Ayhan.

"Exactly." she confirmed.

"But that means... " Muzo began.

"That everything we said could be seen or heard. Exactly." confirmed Sanem,

"But I will make sure to erase those moments from the recordings. But before that... we have to check someone else from the cameras." she thought.

"Metin... Of course!" Muzo exclaimed, snapping his fingers.

Sanem nodded.

"So we'll have to communicate by phone. No voice. Only calls or texts. Do I make myself clear? And if necessary we will meet in safe places like this. We must be inconspicuous." she warned them.

"Alright." replied Muzo immediately.

"Cey Cey?" asked Sanem. "Why are you so quiet?"

"Who is keeping an eye on Deren, Sanem?" he asked irritated.

"I don't have proof, but according to what Deren told me at the dress rehearsal... I think his father is behind this." she said.

"What! His father?" asked Muzo.

"Mr Keskin?" asked Cey Cey.

"No, it's not Mr Keskin." replied Sanem.

"How is he not Mr Keskin? It's his father." he replied confidently.

"The story is more complicated than that." replied Sanem.

"I'll sum it up for you now, but be sure, water in your mouth. It must not get out of here." she said.

Ayhan who obviously already knew the story remained silent. Sanem realised that she had not mentioned it to her husband.

Sanem recounted what knew about Deren's father, her surname change, and everything he had reconnected after the phone call he had heard yesterday.

"My God, Sanem..." commented Ayhan, connecting the pieces.

"Poor Derosh..." commented Cey Cey.

"Now it explains a lot." nodded Muzo.

"Even without the evidence, in my opinion you are right, Sanem. He really could be behind all this." he added.

"Now do you understand why Metin in particular would be involved?" asked Sanem.

"Metin, London, the night Can told me about..." here.... "it all makes sense." she thought again.

"Yeah, OK, but why do all this? Why is her father keeping an eye on her? What's in it for him? I mean, what is it that Deren doesn't need to know?" asked Ayhan thoughtfully.

"I don't know...proof is needed." replied Sanem.

"But the first of all is.... To have confirmation that Metin is talking to him." she said.

"Exactly." said Muzo.

"And how do we do that?" asked Cey Cey. "Do we kidnap him, tie him up and force him to talk?"