"I hate to bring this up but..." Inez said, her eyes glued to her book.

Rose lifted her gaze and frowned.

"What?" She asked.

"Malfoy dropped by a week ago," Inez muttered. 

"Come again?" Rose wanted to make sure she had heard right. 

Inez closed her book and turned to look at Rose. 

"He came by. He thought you were home and he came there with his girlfriend, that brunette girl... I don't remember her name and that's not the point, the point is that he sort of wanted to check if you'd changed your mind," Inez explained. "I told him you were going to stay in Fjällbacka for some time."

Rose nodded.

"And then I told him that if he doesn't leave you be, I will kick his ass. And I won't need magic to do it."

"That's true," Rose sighed heavily.

"Was it okay? That told you this?" Inez asked.

"Yes of course. I just... I'm kind of torn," said Rose and turned to look at Inez again. "I'm not saying I regret my decision but it hurt me more than I though it would."

Inez smiled softly. "You really thought you would just move on? Rosie sweetie, you've never been able just to move on when it comes to important, life changing things. Remember when you found out how your biological mother died, or you thought she had died?"

"Yeah..." Rose mumbled.

"You got so caught up on that. You read books about the human body and pregnancy and delivery just to understand what had happened. And when you understood everything, you still didn't let it go."

"It was just a few months," said Rose in her own defense. "Otherwise I never even thought about her."

"I know but my point was that you can't let things go," Inez said. 

Rose sighed ― Inez was right. She does have hard time letting things go but comprehending that, she felt better. It made her realize that perhaps the hurt she's been feeling every day since kicking the Malfoys away, was not because she felt bad or because she regretted her situation. But only because she truly has a hard time letting things go. 

"That's true... God this has been the worst year of my life. And it's only April," Rose mumbled. 

"But you will be fine?" Asked Inez.

"Yeah, totally."

Inez arched her brow. "Sure?"

"It's been tough and it all hurt more than I expected. I still don't know why but I'm getting better," explained Rose.

"So I don't need to worry?"

Rose chuckled. "You don't need to worry. It's all good now, everything's how it's suppose to be."

A ten minutes walk away, Theo was cleaning tables at work. It was a quite afternoon. Only a few costumers sat by their regular tables but there was one person who was not a regular ― a young man with blonde hair and a smug look.

Theo tried to ignore Draco the best he could. He avoided his table but couldn't help but to glance at him from time to time. Draco knew Theo was working, it was the reason he had come to Cambridge in the first place. 

Draco wanted to talk to Theo for several reasons. He had visited Rose and Theo's apartment weeks ago but only met Inez who was not so pleased to see him. Draco knew Theo wasn't too happy to see him ― the whole ignoring thing  kind of helped him realize that.