Chapter Eleven

Lauren:

It was all perfect. I couldn't ask for a better day. After we ate, Austin payed for the dinner even though I begged to share it with him. He told me that he had a couple more surprises to me so we went out of the restaurant and we walked to the beach. He was holding my hand as we talked. As soon as we got in the sand, I took off my heels and holded them. "Give me" Austin said to me pointing to the heels and I said it was no problem to carry them, but he insisted with puppy eyes so I gave it to him. We walked a lot and when we found the perfect spot, which wasn't so dark but not very bright, we both layed in the sand looking at the sky still holding hands. Miami was a open place where we could see the stars shining. Austin turned to me and I did the same, and he was looking deeply into my eyes. "You're really special to me Lauren" he said slowly and quietly, more like relaxed. "You're special to me too Austin" I replied with a smile on my lips. He got closer to me and closed his eyes, and even though we both were laying down, I did the same.

As soon as he touched me, nothing could top of that feeling. I had kissed other guys in the past, but there was something about Austin that was different, and I don't mean it saying he was a good kisser (which he were), but I mean it by saying that he was different. I really liked him and I wanted him to be mine forever. I just couldn't let him go. We kept kissing and that turned into a makeout. He was pushing my waist against his and his toungue was exploring every inch of my mouth. There were some times where I needed to take my breath and he didn't. I was letting him take over me and the connection between both of us was so strong. The makeout session was getting stronger and I was on top of Austin but I stopped and pushed myself away from him. "I can't Austin, let's just... Calm down ok?" I asked him returning to the sand again. He smirked at me and agreed with his head. "It's a beautiful night isn't it?" I told him as we both stood there looking at the stars. "It is, but you're more beautiful than all of those stars" he said smiling at me. "Why do you keep saying those things? You already got me on a first date didn't you?" I replied joking with him. He sat on the sand looking at the water and the wind was getting stronger, so we both stood up and went back to the car and it was about 10pm and we had school at the next day. "I think it's better that we both go home now" I said looking at Austin's hazel eyes while they spakled at me.

Austin:

I drove Lauren home and when we got to the door, I said "Goodnight" and kissed her in the cheek just to tease a little. She smiled at the ground and replied the same thing to me. She opened the door and went inside. I wanted to make sure she was safe, so I waited her to go inside till I left. When I got home, I saw my mom sleeping on the couch. She was obviously waiting for me to come home so I woke her up softly so she could sleep at her bed which was way more confortable. I don't know if I mentioned this before, but my mom is called Michele and I think she's amazing. Even being mean to her as a joke, I couldn't deny the fact that she was a great mom. She always made sure to know how I felt and I trusted her with everything and she was really supportive too. I went to bed after her and I was really happy about how our first date went great. Everything I planned worked out and the smile on her face was princeless.

I woke up at the next day and, since I was the kind of person that never woke up early, I was late. I didn't even had breakfast and I went straight to school. As soon as I got there, I saw everyone staring at me but in a different way. They looked at me and then whispered to their friends. I had no idea why this was happening. I just tried to ignore and get to my locker but Vanessa pushed me and she was looking at me in a weird way. "Austin, why did you told everyone?" she asked me looking confused. "What? What's going on?" I asked while she realized that I had no idea about what was going on.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER<3