14. Officially Mrs Cehver

Start from the beginning

"What are you saying, Cey Cey?!" exclaimed Sanem.

"He's gone mad!" exclaimed Bulut.

Ayhan also laughed. "Come on, Cey Cey, OK, it was funny. You can stop now." she told him.

"Stop what Ayhan?" he asked.

"Are you serious?" she asked her.

"Ayhan?" called her Can. She turned towards him.

Can signalled to her that he had the caps on.

"Cey Cey? Cey Cey!" she exclaimed taking the caps off him.

"Why are you laughing?" asked Cey Cey.

"Congratulations on your lip-reading Cey Cey." teased Emre.

"Eh, I know, I'm really good, Mr Emre. Modestly!" he exclaimed, holding his braces impishly.

"Too bad you didn't get a single one right." Leyla told her.

"What do you mean?" he asked surprised.

Ayhan rested a hand on her shoulder pressing. "Mrs Deren said she was pregnant, and that it might be too early.... Then she told Bulut not to be wild... and finally he replied that he is happy to become a father!" she said all in one breath, sinking her grip on his shoulder more and more.

"Ah, Mrs Deren is pregnant with Bulut.... Dude, dude, now I understand why you were laughing," Cey Cey replied, thinking she was joking.

Then he thought back to those words and exclaimed: "Ahhhhh! Whaaaattt?! Mrs Deren is pregnant with Bulut?"

Deren out of fright touched her belly. And Bulut also instinctively placed his hand on top of Deren's to protect his family.

Cey Cey started running like a madman, losing himself in the tall grass of the dark clearing in front of the hut. Ayhan ran after him, switching on the phone's torch. "Congratulations to both of you!" she said passing Deren and Bulut like a train.

"Thank you Ayhan." replied Bulut for both of them.

"Cey Ceyyy! Come back here!" she shouted at his back.

"Cey Cey! There are bears around here! Don't you remember?" shouted Bulut behind him, hugging Deren.

Cey Cey could be heard in the distance shouting again: "Ahhhh!"

"Many congratulations Cehver family!" exclaimed Sanem hugging them both. Deren and Bulut smiled at each other peeping over both Sanem's shoulders.

"Ah, thank you Sanem." replied Bulut.

"Congratulations to both of you, really!" Said Can as he approached.

"Thank you very much, Can." both parents-to-be replied.

"Congratulations, I'm very happy for you." Deniz said and then ran behind to help Ayhan.

"Sorry but duty calls. Cey Cey!" exclaimed Deniz.

Leyla and Emre also congratulated. And finally Mihriban who was crying in the background.

Sister Mihriban, what are you doing? Are you crying? Ah, come here." Bulut said, embracing her.

"Ah, know that I made the video. I am so happy for you. And for all three of you." said Mihriban. "You will be a beautiful family indeed."

"Thank you, Sister Mihriban." they both thanked her.

In the meantime Cey Cey was literally cottling the clearing. He was running backwards, forwards, in circles without stopping.

"Do you think that is why the crop circles exist?" asked Can.