8. After the date..

Y'all, this chapter will be very smutty just so yall know, I am just warning ya before so you are ready.. Skip if wanted.
____________________________
___________________

After the date, we went back to his place and well..Him and I drank some beers and whiskey, more like alcohol in general. (Keep in mind that Y/N is 25 in this story) We got very drunk, and uhh.. Things got spicy. "Hey.. Wanna do some fun things?." We both say at the same time and kept laughing and laughing until we got eye contact with each other.

We then started kissing like normal, then it just went on and on until we started to sober up. We weren't fully sober of course, we then asked eachother for permission to touch each other and we both agreed.

⚠️HERE COMES THE SMUTTY PART OF 'EM ALL!⚠️

We kept kissing and we made it to the bedroom, our kissing slowly got spicier and spicier and turned til' us making out.
He then reached for something in his nightstand drawer and pulled out a condom, I was still sitting in his lap on his bed moving my hips a bit which made him get a boner, he then pushed me down on the bed and was ontop of me kissing my neck and going down.

Small moans came out of my mouth as he started undressing me slowly. First he was removing my shirt which leaved my chest area almost fully naked but only the bra was still on..
He then started to remove my pants only leaving me in my underwear laying on his bed, he took his hands on my back taking off my bra. I leaned over a bit to help him get it off of me.

He then stood up undressing himself leaving him in his underwear. "Now we're equal, love" he said as he started kissing me around my chest area and slowly going in circles down to my underwear.. He then slid his hand inside my panties teasing me by making circles around my clit. "Oh fuck~" I quietly moaned as he went with his fingers inside me, I keep moaning as he is still kissing my chest area. "Damn, you feel okay?" He asks me to see if I like this or nah. "Uhm y-yeah. It feels good~~" I feel the knot in my stomach building as I keep moaning "Oh don't you dare cum yet, or you'll have to be punished.." he said as he goes faster. The knot is untying and I came all of his fingers, "oh you came early.. " he said as he unwraps the condom and throws his panties and my panties on the floor. "Willing to put it on?" He asks with that same grin as always. "Yes, yes I am Papa." I said as I put the condom on his dick, well oh shit.
He then pushes me back onto the quilt and puts it in, and as before. I moan, he also moans.

After going for a while he speeds up as we keep moaning and the knot is building up again in my stomach "I'm about to cum!~" he says, well. Me too, don't worry. We then cum at the same time and we then stop and goes and take a shower.
_________________________________________

After we showered we went to bed, well first we cleaned his room and all and then we slept. The next day we both were hungover and tired so we just got ready, ate and things like that and went to sleep more.
_________________________________
Sorry for a short chapter!
Words: 602