5. The unholy church

After he has comforted me alot, he told me he had a church in an abandoned place. He then said he could take me to it, which I would happily go to. Fun fact: His Ghouls are actually Ghouls from hell, people who now has came from hell. Wow, hell hell hell, that wonderful hell. Maybe it isn't very wonderful but maybe it is?

"Well, shall we get dressed and go my dear?" He said as I softly blushed and nodded.

We got dressed, he gave me some new clothes that was a bit baggy on me but also fit perfectly enough. His style suits me pretty well, I like it Picasso 🤌

We started walking since it was an abandoned forest that he lived close to so instead we decided we'd walk the whole way instead, which we ended up doing.

"My Ghouls live here, in this un-holy church. Don't let them bite ya, darling. They'd appreciate it more than enough to bite you which would get them wild" He said jokingly since they don't bite others. They act like normal humans, also normal humans are basically humans who act like humans which means that you act like yourself.  We arrived at the church and it kinda looked like a christian church but different tiles/wood on the outside, gray-ish colors and moss growing on it, the inside had bearly any light at all but it was dark, floor tiles and oak tree walls but It was very smooth, kinda feels like marble.

You take a look around everthing and relize that it is very cozy at the same time as some Satanic band lives here, well not too bad for being Satanic.

(NO HATE TO SATANIC PEOPLE, I ALSO LIKE HIM DON'T WORRY)

You keep looking around until you see a black devil tail and a mask behind a corner. It must be one of his Ghouls, well I'm wrong.

"Hii! I'm cirrus, as you probably know since you are our first-ever fan but umm.. Well, let's just say that I, and the rest of the Ghouls live here. Also the Ghoulettes, A.K.A me and Cumulus!"

She said excited to see me, well she is really nice and all and a really pretty Ghoulette. She then took my hand and took me to the main room as Papa laugh watching me get dragged by his Ghoulette.

"GHOULS AND GHOULETTES, SHE IS HERE AGAIN!! PAPA TOOK HER TO US, NOW WE CAN PARTYYYY"

Everyone was celebrating meanwhile I was just sitting on a couch watching them dance and all because they somehow think I will go down in history for being the first-ever fan of a Satanic band.

Copia came in and sat next to me "Not much of a party fan, I see?" who told him about it? Well, I mean I am making it pretty obvious about it too.

"Well not really. I just don't really like to dance around people, I feel like I would embarrass myself dancing around to music with some people around me."

He nodded in agreement then held his arm around me, I started feeling my face get hot and red, butterflies in my stomach. Well, not the best thing in the world that It's just him. I mean, 16 years apart, don't think people would appreciate it at all and they all probably think I am using him either for fame or money. Maybe even both! I wouldn't want to risk it all for this guy, well just maybe. Just maybe..

"Oh, you'd give it all for me 'just maybe'? Well, I'd give it all for YOU" What did he just say- Did he just- No, no.. EMERITUS, EXCUSE ME?! Well it is a kinda good thing I guess? Just maybe.. I KEEP REPEATING THE SAME WORDS ON AND ON AND ON AGAIN, GOSH! Holy shit, I-I still mean unholy shit! Fuck! Well, UGH I HAVE TO STOP WITB ALL THESE "Well" WORDS ALL THE FUCKING TIME!!

"Out of my mind, Copia. Not funny! But what if I actually would give it all a risk just for you?" I said in a flirty way to him.
Oh my Satan, why am I flirting with him? I SHOULDN'T! But maybe it is a good thing though, I mean it couldn't be that bad. Right? I'll see where this is going..

"Well, let's just say.. No, I'm not exiting you're little perverted mind, why should I? You have nothing to hide from me, love. You know that, right? Otherwise there will be consequences for you.."

He said jokingly as he chuckled and got up "Well, what if I want the consequences then, daddy.." He looked at me like a pervert he is but shocked, uh oh.. I think I took it a bit too far, didn't I?

He then gave me a smirk then took my wrist and pushed me into the next room. Fuck, what have I done? I shouldn't have done all of this, I guess I will get whatever my consequences are..

IN THIS PART IT WILL BE A LITTLE SMUT, SO I WILL WARN YOU FOR A LITTLE BIT OF SMUT HERE!!!

He closed and locked the door, I fell to the ground as I look up at him.

"Well, you misbehaved. Bad Y/N, also you know.. You're kind of cute when you have nasty things on your mind.." UH OH, I'M IN BIG TROUBLE NOW. HOLY S- UNHOLY SHIT, MORE LIKE UNHOLY THINGS HAPPENING.

"W-Well I can explain!! I- You see-"

I get cut of as he grabs my shirt and pulls me up and kisses me. We keep kissing as he pulls me away, oh my god. Well, umm..

"No need for explaining, I still read your mind. It's not bad though.."
-------------------———————————
-—————————————
Words: 974