6. Dates

Before I start this, just.. Thank you so much for all of this support, I appriciate it alot! I like to do this because it is fun to let people read these stories, I love you all so much, this means so much to me! You guys actually take your time to read this story and once I update it you always go and read it, I am sooo thankful! Have an amazing day/night, please don't let anyone tell you otherwise <3
_________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, now.. We are just NOT going to continue talking about what happend, it really did happen though.. What the actual fuck? Why did I take that a bit too far? Ugh, I'm such an idiot why did I do that? Well, I can't really go back in time but it wasn't too bad. He is a great kisser..

(I also will be stopping a bit with a recap of chapters, if it took a long time to write a chapter and it is a long chapter I will be doing a recap to make more sence of it!)

It was getting late, I now remember I have work tomorrow, shit. Well I guess I will have to go home and shower and get ready, wait hold on.. Oh fuck, I moved in with my ex-boyfriend and all his things are in my apartment.. I really don't know if he took all of his things out, but I really hope he did because otherwise I would have to see him.

"Uhm, Papa? I uh, I have to go home. It's getting late and I need to get ready for tomorrow" I told him as he turns to me with is attractive back licked hair, "Well, what are you doing tomorrow? It isn't another person you will be with, right?"

Is he jealous? Nah, there is no way he would be jealous of me.
"No, I'm not jealous.. Well, maybe a little bit but umm.. I just don't want you to end up with another um- Bastard like H/N!"

HAHAHAHA, excuse me? End up with another guy like my ex? Oh hell no, not even close! " Haha no, I'm going to go to work. You know, I have to pay my bills and all. There is no way I'd probably ever fall in love again after H/N"

He chuckled and looked at me embarrassed."Well uh- I knew that all along of course. Uhh, yeah. Definitely-"
I cut him off by a kiss on his cheek and a hug. I saw his red cheeks through his makeup, well he must be embarrassed and in a perverted-mood. Maybe even has much as horny, well. What do I know? I'm not him.

"I'll see you some other time, Papa. Gotta get home." I told him as he then pinned me to the wall again. "I'll drive you home, even walk you in. And get my number too, text me anytime." he said and winked at me.

We then walked out while the other Ghouls didn't see us. We got out, walked to his home to pick up his car and then drove to mine. "So uh, what's ur number then?" I ask him to make sure we keep up our chit-chatting with eachother. "0*********, there you have my number. Now I hope we can meet more often, darling. I wouldn't want you to miss out on our fun events and concerts." he told me as I silently laughed, "Well, you know.. I won't be able to afford every concerts of yours, you know I also have to get money for food, bills and new clothing to wear."

He then told me that I will be up on stage all the time next to him, being a little bit like Swiss, he does multiple things. Which means that he is basically a.. Multipurpose.

"Well, sure. I guess I can't say no to that one, I mean you are my favorite band and It would be awesome to be on stage with you guys." I didn't really know that what he meant is that I am now officially a part of the band, not just their first-ever fan on stage but really is a part of the band.

"You know that means you are a part of our band now, right?" I looked at him in a confused but shocked, at the same time happy face as he continued driving.