"Um... Deren?" tried to distract her Leyla.

"Yes? Leyla dear?" she replied.

"Um...why don't you give us a few more details about the wedding ceremony?" she asked her.

"Yeah, you kept it all so secret...you don't do that among friends, huh!" replied Sanem pretending to be offended.

"Ah! No!" she exclaimed. "I don't want to reveal anything. I want a surprise effect. It's my dream wedding and I want my best man to live it with me." she said, pointing at Sanem. "And That's also for my bridesmaids." she concluded, pointing at the others.

"What? Us? We will be your bridesmaids?" asked Leyla stunned.

"But the wedding is tomorrow!" exclaimed Deniz.

Sanem watched the scene from the sidelines, leaning against the back of her desk chair, since she had ceded the sofa to the others. She was already aware of it. Deren had not leaked anything about the party and everything, but as a witness, she knew she would ask the others to be bridesmaids. When she told him, in one of the first conversations after the famous proposal at the estate, it was just ideas floating around in the head of a woman who was super-excited about the proposal, which of the many ideas had taken hold and come to fruition remained to be seen. She crossed her arms and watched their reaction, she knew the reason for that sudden request.

"Deren, has the caffeine gone to your head?" exclaimed Leyla agitated by what such a request implied.

"How can you ask such a thing the day before the wedding? That's crazy!" she said panicking. Leyla liked to present herself at her best.

Ayhan alternated between glancing first at Deren and then at her Sanemsi. Seeing the smirk on her best friend's face, she instinctively grabbed the armrest of Sanem's chair and snapped it close to her.

"Ah! What manners are Ayhan!" exclaimed Sanem as she felt tugged.

As the others argued, they paid no attention to Sanem's shout. They were used to much worse in the last period.

"Sanemsi?" she called her with a sly grin on her face.

"Ayhan, why are you looking at me like that? You scare me." said Sanem looking at her crookedly.

"You knew that, didn't you?" she asked her.

"What?" replied Sanem.

"That she would ask us to be her bridesmaids at the last minute. You know the reason, admit it." she told her.

"Me?" exclaimed Sanem acting indifferent.

"Sanemsi, I know you too well. I'm not buying it." she told her, clutching that armrest as she tried to pull away.

"Deren?" called Sanem.

"Yes?" she immediately replied.

"Can you please explain to all of us why you chose this?" she asked her.

"That's what I was trying to do, if they would give me a chance. They panicked about the dress to wear." she said.

"I'll take care of it." Sanem said as she stood up.

She clapped several times, to get their attention.

"Hey! Girls? Listen Deren." she said.

"Thank you." she replied.

"Witness duty." replied Sanem nonchalantly crossing her arms in a thick bouncer voice.

Ayhan burst out laughing upon seeing her.

"Deren what are we going to do about the dress?" asked Leyla worriedly wanting to always look her best. This would mess up all her plans for the ready-made outfit.