《Chapter Fourteen》

"Holy crap!" I stared in disbelief at my face on the mirror.
I had my notes stamped on my left cheek, I only saw this kind of stuff happen on films I didn't even think it was possible.
Last night I fell asleep as I studied and this is the result: my left cheek in completely written with blue ink.

I tried to erase the mess with cleansers, every kind of cleanser I had at home, with make up wipes but still there were some letters here and there.
"Damn" I sighed, the best luck in this world is mine, seriously.
I sighed not knowing what to do, well it's not like I'm going out, although I had to do some groceries because my fridge is empty.
The only answer was a mouth mask that I don't know who the owner was.
I just found it in my bag a few days ago.
I picked it from the table and wore it, luckily it was all black and very big so it covered my written cheek.
I change into a pair of high waisted jeans and a black crop top with a giant button up shirt, which I actually got from a boy clothes shop, but that's a detail.
I might also give PD-nim the letter, I thought to myself when I was collecting my wallet and my phone.
I stared at the letter as my heart felt heavier although I was getting rid of a source of great stress.
The clock seemed to have stopped while I tried to reach the letter, everything was moving so slowly, when my fingers wrapped around the paper I turned around and made my way to the door.
I got my keys before, obviously, and I headed to the stairs, I want to empty my mind a bit, I wore my headphones and plugged it into my phone and played some music.

I walked as the whole world went on mute mode except the blasting music from my headphones.
I stopped in front of the door of JYP's building, I took a deep breath hoping that I would also inhale some courage.
I counted till 3 and pushed the door, I walked silently to the lift and once I arrived to the right floor I headed to PD-nim's office, I knocked and while I did this my heart started pounding more and more.
"Oh Krystal!" He didn't seem surprised to see me, he probably knew I would have visited him soon, "PD-nim" I bowed and entered the room, I sat in front of him when he signaled me to, and I placed the letter on his desk, "This is my resignation letter" I spoke as the only thing I could hear was my heavy heartbeat.
"I knew you wouldn't have thought about it Abbie more, have you told about this to the boys?" He asked concerned, I shook my head "Not yet, I will treat them for dinner maybe tomorrow and I'll tell them, can you keep it between us, just for now?"
He nodded understanding my uneasy position, I also don't want to meet Mark right now.
"Then I'll go, it was nice to meet you PD-nim" I bowed and stretched out my arm, "Remember that there's always a place for you in JYP" he smiled and shook my hand.

It's done, no more tuning back.

I breathed before twisting the doorknob and pull the door.
I wore back my mask, luckily PD-nim didn't notice that writing, I hope he didn't.
I walked again through the hallways and after a few stairs I was outside.
The sun shining brightly above our heads and the usual hot weather was killing me, and the fact I was wearing a mask didn't really help.
I shrugged everything off and crossed the street as the traffic light turned green, I played again some music and made my way to the market.

I got fruits, veggies, meat, eggs, milk, cookies, drinks, and the list could go on, I placed everything in the pantry or in the fridge, depending on where the item should be placed.
The clock placed on the wall across the dining room read 12, it was almost lunch time.
My everyday goes on like this, I wake up, wash up, do something that can be assignments or go to the market and when I glance at the time it's already 12, then I make lunch and eat that and I just do random stuff and then it's already dinner time and then after it I would hang out with Hyemi or watch TV or do something depending on my mood and then go to sleep, then the day after the cycle restarts, my life is so lame.
I sighed and phones Hyemi asking her to come over so we could hang out, I don't really have a social life.

My thoughts would go to Mark sometimes, but it's getting better, my heart doesn't race like it used to.
Sometimes I would wonder how he's doing, if he's had breakfast, lunch or dinner, if he's practicing, how is his family, I just want to hear his voice.
It's creepy how my mind keeps on doing this and it's funny seeing me every time grabbing my phone, unlocking it, going on KakaoTalk and about to send a message to Mark, then before my fingers hit the keyboard I already locked my phone and out it away.

I was chopping some carrots while my mind was somewhere else "Hey can you chop that properly?! You were about to chop your finger off!" Hyemi panicked and abruptly pulled my arm away.
"Ah?" I asked absent-minded, "Sorry" I shook my head.
"Stop spacing out!" She deadpanned me, I smiled apologetically before focusing on cutting the orange colored vegetable.
She was cooking while I sat on the chair watching her doing her stuff, she was way better than me when it was about Kimbap, I just cannot roll them, I always end up putting too much stuff inside or the rice won't be sticky enough.
"It seems so easy when you're doing in though!" I complained, "I'm the chef here" I could hear the grin from her voice, "What an inflated ego" I murmured, but apparently she heard me, "Ain't deaf yet" she shot me a murderous look.

I backed up and hit the corner of the table behind me and I muttered many profanities and obviously Hyemi, being a good friend, laughed at me instead of asking me if I was okay.
"Much of a friend are you?" I rolled my eyes once the pain on my hip reduced a little.

🌺🌺🌺
Words: 1118
Published: --/--/----
Edited: 04-02-2017